The Masked Singer UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte looks great 😌

And sounds great, fully accomplished 💯

Reactions: 10
Charlotte was the better singer by miles but Panda did give a great performance and got into the character more. 🐼

Reactions: 10
Charlotte looks great 😌

And sounds great, fully accomplished 💯
she really does!

considering i don’t think she’s sung opera live for a long while (or not that i can remember) she definitely seems to have kept her voice in really good shape.

(i’ve always liked her; she got absolutely run through the ground by the media when she was in her late teens/early 20s).

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I actually can't believe I thought Panda might have been Anne Hegerty a.k.a the governess (the chase) very early on. In my defence I was a bit pissed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she really does!

considering i don’t think she’s sung opera live for a long while (or not that i can remember) she definitely seems to have kept her voice in really good shape.

(i’ve always liked her; she got absolutely run through the ground by the media when she was in her late teens/early 20s).
I know 😊 it’s like we’ve grown up with her in the last 25(?) years!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don’t mind that Panda won😂
I don’t either. It’s not a talent competition, it’s light entertainment, so there’s no imperative for the audience to vote on singing ability. Panda had more personality, which presumably won the audience over.

Ultimately it makes no difference who wins. There’s no ‘prize’ as such, is there?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think when I see Panda I just think their pants are sweaty and stinky, like a postman (no offence) 😹

OMG Natalie Imbruglia????!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.