The Masked Singer UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Natalie Imbruglia is panda how does the trekking relate?

Reactions: 1
One of the best things TMS did was ditch Ken and replace him with Mo. Now, if they could just ditch Rita ...... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They do realise Frankenstein was the doctor, not the monster.
Although if Rita gets that clue she’ll probably think it’s Dr Dre

• Haha
Reactions: 8
usually a silent watcher but have to say im convinced robobunny is nicky byrne! Panda Natalie imbruglia and Charlotte Church for mushroom

• Haha
I’ve just googled Imbruglia to see if it gave anything away clues wise. Made the mistake of reading the Urban dictionaries definition… 🤭

Don’t know if this has been said before but the numbers 345997 appeared on screen and those numbers in a keypad you would get “ elgwys “ which is Welsh for church. Plus the finger to the mouth gesture, is something Charlotte has been seen to do. And the reference to crazy chick. I’m confident on this one. 🤣😂
She’s my winner. 👍

Reactions: 9
She'll be giving herself away with this!
The tissue, wasn't her album called tissues and issues? Something like that

Reactions: 5
I'm absolutely hopeless at this! Never guessed one correctly!

Mushroom is Charlotte Church or Lesley Garrett

How to tell everyone you’re Charlotte Church without actually saying you’re Charlotte Church. 😂 beautiful voice.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.