The Masked Singer UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if this has been said before but the numbers 345997 appeared on screen and those numbers in a keypad you would get “ elgwys “ which is Welsh for church. Plus the finger to the mouth gesture, is something Charlotte has been seen to do. And the reference to crazy chick. I’m confident on this one. 🤣😂
She’s my winner. 👍
Awesome detective work!

I want her to win too.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just googled Imbruglia to see if it gave anything away clues wise. Made the mistake of reading the Urban dictionaries definition… 🤭
I have just been on wiki looking for clues 😂 . I read she has been in campaigns for both Oxfam ( sustainability) and PETA in the past. Wonder if this is relating to the nature links?

Reactions: 1
I’m getting concerned Robobunny isn’t going to win after hearing Panda and Mushroom! They’re all very good but RB is the only one that gives me goosebumps.

Don’t know if this has been said before but the numbers 345997 appeared on screen and those numbers in a keypad you would get “ elgwys “ which is Welsh for church. Plus the finger to the mouth gesture, is something Charlotte has been seen to do. And the reference to crazy chick. I’m confident on this one. 🤣😂
She’s my winner. 👍
How do people get these clues without the help of Google lol

Reactions: 1
Modryb - Aunt. Charlotte became famous when her aunt called into This Morning and she sang on the phone.

Reactions: 9
Modryb is Welsh for Aunt. Charlotte first appeared a child introducing her aunt

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Definitely Charlotte as modryb is Welsh for Aunt and that's how she was discovered as she accompanied her Aunt to a talent contest her Aunt was taking part in!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.