The Masked Singer UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie Simpson would make sense, Joel says he's a big fan and Joel is a big fan of rock bands. Charlie went on to form Fightstar who were a lot heavier than Busted.

Reactions: 3
Wikipedia is great. Rhino is not James Arthur, but Charlie Simpson from Busted.

"As a young man, his nickname was ‘Rhino’"

• Wow
Reactions: 11
from the riddle, "muggy" is kinda synonymous with "smoggie" ie someone from teesside - james arthur

Reactions: 1
Bit behind but Fawn could be Kerry Ellis. She played Elphaba in Wicked so was crushed by a cottage/house and also was in a show called Wonderland

Reactions: 4
Charlie from Busted sounds like a good choice but as someone who basically wore a hole in their A Present for Everyone CD I’m not 100% sold - Charlie’s voice is a little more distinctive imo!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I thought the robobunny last year was Charlie Simpson (as did many others). His voice is incredible too tbf
So maybe him as decided may aswell seeing as everyone thought I was on it last year lol

Rhino is 100% Charlie Simpson, his solo albums are some of my favourite acoustic albums and I knew that voice straight away! If it’s not I’ll eat my hat 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.