The Masked Singer UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean doing a song for James Bond and ending up on the masked singer is a bit of a downgrade but okay. She must be short on cash. Wants a new conservatory

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think we all interpreted a lot of the clues differently to how the show has said they were, but we still got the right answer there.

I think you guys would love some of my mums guesses. She also said Danny Care for Rubbish - Danny Care, the 5ft 8 Harlequins rugby player.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
lol. lmao

when lulu she did strictly, that was the only time ive ever felt sorry for brendan cole! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If rhino is Charlie Simpson it will be the first time I’ve ever guessed anyone correctly, I’m honestly shite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mind blown that I’m now of an age where people don’t know who Lulu is. Fair enough not knowing her original stuff but Take That?? Relight My Fire??

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I saw Take That a few years ago and Lulu was performing with them, and I heard someone go omg is that Dolly Parton and my sister in law went Dolly Parton??? It’s Bonnie Tyler!!
I was like omg it’s Lulu🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.