Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ATV2021

VIP Member
I thought the robobunny last year was Charlie Simpson (as did many others). His voice is incredible too tbf
So maybe him as decided may aswell seeing as everyone thought I was on it last year lol

DrLoomis

Well when I heard there would be a "Ghost" on the show I automatically thought it would be Yvette Fielding. When they started singing I automatically went to Ian Sterling, so it was quite a surprise when it was Kammy. Never saw that coming!

I do still think we will see Yvette on the show one day.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Had it on again for dockid to watch today - was listening (not watching) as busy which slightly changed some thoughts. When jellyfish said about winning a competition or similar, I started thinking along the xfactor theme, and listening to her sing reminded me at first of Diana Vickers and then Katie Waissel. Very tedious ‘celebs’ I know. Just a thought.
A few on twitter were suggesting Michelle McManus.

docmum

VIP Member
A few on twitter were suggesting Michelle McManus.
I actually hold my hands up to watching a video of her singing as it’s difficult to get a grasp of jellyfishs size - felt that the clues were too obvious for her based on the obscurity that there has been before. I think she’s bustier than jellyfish too based on what could be seen. And she didn’t have as much of a rock voice though I appreciate that could change over the weeks. (yes I need a life and almost certainly will be wrong throughout!)