The Masked Singer UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
pigeon sounds like when I did karaoke after 2 bottles of Prosecco at my Xmas work do 4 years ago

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Jonathon Ross’ guesses are so annoying, I appreciate that it’s supposed to be fun but I want serious guesses 😂😂

Reactions: 4
If this is Hinch I’ll be fuming! All fits though! Carrot for her bleeping alpacas, says she can’t sing, no scrubs for the cleaner

Reactions: 8
Pigeon was talking with an Essex accent but was singing like a Londoner so I don’t think it’s the GC. Not convinced it Emily Atack either. I did think London Hughes but I’m not sure she’s well known enough to be a good guess and not convinced the clues fit - was trying to think of someone who sounds ‘proper London’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.