The Masked Singer UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Characters & current popular guesses (and reveals)

Cat & Mouse - Tom & Gi Fletcher, Martin & Shirlie Kemp, Jade Jones & Emma Bunton
Fawn - Kym Marsh, Samantha Womack, a Sugarbabe, Rachel Riley, Carol Vorderman, Emma Bunton
Ghost - Chris Kamara
Jacket Potato - Brian Conley, Shane Ritchie
Jellyfish - Amber Riley, Kelly Osbourne
Knitting - Claire Richards (Steps), Cheryl Cole
Otter - Debra Stevenson
Phoenix - Seth MacFarlane, David Tennant, Ricky Wilson
Piece of Cake - Lulu
Pigeon - Gemma Collins, Mrs Hinch, Stacey Dooley
Rhino - Charlie Simpson, James Arthur, Danny from McFly
Rubbish - no idea! One of JLS, a footballer 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I’m sticking with Bill Bailey for Jacket Potato and whoever said Roman Kemp for rubbish could be a good shout

Reactions: 3
I am still very sure Sinitta is knitting!

as soon as I heard Rhino sing I heard Charlie Simpson right away! But also do hear a touch of James Arthur too.

Does anyone know if there’s a place where we can rewatch all the video clues please? Also the riddle clues.
I don’t want to flick through entire episodes just to see the clues.
Thanks.

Reactions: 1
Piece Of Cake was the easiest to recognise on the voice alone since Lenny Henry did it. Rhino sounds spot on for James Arthur and if it is he's daft for not even attempting to hide his sore throat voice.

Reactions: 4
Only one I'm certain of is Rhino, it's 100% Charlie Simpson from Busted. His voice is distinctive, but I remember an interview where he once said his childhood nickname was Rhino.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Got Lulu right 🎉
Was 💯 on rhino being James Arthur until all you better detectives said Charlie and a deep dive later I'm so on side with that guess 👏🏻

3 arrows - down down down his fightstar song
Theft 40 on the things to get "busted" for his song is 40 thieves!
Stars on his costume is fightstar reference... Etc 😂

Last edited:
Alright Jonathan, where's our 'stadium-filling' name out of that pile? Maybe it really was Kammy.

• Haha
I was looking back at Fawn and I’m certain it’s Natalie Appleton.

•Tea and coffee - All Saints have a song called Black Coffee
•'Sandy' necklace - their song called Pure Shores.
•Now that I’m all grown up - Nat and Nicole (Appleton) have a song called All Grown Up
•5 sugars - there are 5 members of All Saints (one left very early on)

As you can tell I’m a massive All Saints / Appleton fan 🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

•Now that I’m all grown up - Nat and Nicole (Appleton) have a song called All Grown Up

I was thinking more Melanie 🤔 but it could be either of them

Haven't got a clue who anyone is but I'm bloody loving all the costumes jacket potato is brilliant love his shoes 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I was thinking more Melanie 🤔 but it could be either of them
The All Grown Up thing may just be a coincidence (or to throw the viewers off). As you say, it could be any of them as most clues point towards the group.

This is what Nat sounds like for those who are curious:

Jacket potato - David Baddiel
The slips in the jars, character names from his books, he has the famous jacket potato tweet about trump, and the beans/english fry saga on twitter. He has a play Romeo and Britney which is a take on romeo and juliet 🤞I'm right for once

Reactions: 8
If Fawn is Natalie Appleton, I want something about a tree in the next obscure clue package, for when she screamed on I'm a Celebrity that she'd "touched a tree!!".

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The All Grown Up thing may just be a coincidence (or to throw the viewers off). As you say, it could be any of them as most clues point towards the group.

This is what Nat sounds like for those who are curious:

Good call ..it does sound like Natalie 👍

Potato: I’ve seen a few suggestions of Matt Lucas. Not sure about the other clues, but the ‘baked’ one would fit (though I still 100% heard Brian Conley when he sang)

The 5 sugars could also be in reference to their 5 number 1 singles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.