The Masked Singer UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Panda sounds like Ashley Roberts. I don’t bother with the clues anymore, they never make any sense 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolutely Natalie ...she's not even trying to disguise it. She's top 3 for me ❣

Reactions: 6
The only random fact that I know about Natalie Imbruglia is that she dated David Schwimmer back in the day !

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I would imagine due too covid the past 2 years. These 'celebs' will cram in as much work as they can now!
Oh I’m sure she’d jump at the chance of two pay cheques if she could, but it makes ITV look a bit desperate if they’re doubling up on contestants, so I can’t see them having the same celeb on two prime-time ‘competition’ shows back-to-back on Saturday & Sunday night.

Are they all deliberately not trying to hide their natural voices for this round ?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.