Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
That was no doubt pre-arranged. She's in her eighties, she wouldn't have wanted to or likely have been available to hang around all day for multiple performances and recording sessions, before flying back home.

I know I always sound like such a dweeb taking the technicalities of this stupid show so seriously!
I thought the same. I think most of the reveals have been preplanned. Saffy being revealed when Jennifer Saunders was on, and Lorraine Kelly being revealed then being on as a judge the following week.

Reactions: 9

cwymmie

VIP Member
“As soon as I heard you I knew it was Lamar” what’s with all the dumb fuck guesses then Rita ya massive bellend

• Haha

50sGirl

VIP Member
The question is, is this Lorraine Kelly the tv personality/character for tax avoidance purposes or Lorraine Kelly the actual person?

50sGirl

VIP Member
This should be on about 8pm even the 7.30pm time slot is too early. It’s as if they don’t want the viewers.

hogwartsgraduate

Chatty Member
I've stayed away from this thread so not to spoil any guesses we had as a family but as the end is nigh I thought I'd pop on!

Have to agree this year is quite pants! As a family we saw the tour a couple years ago and got invested in the show but my son now calls it the 'Lets see who we don't know behind the mask!' show.

It's a family show but my kids don't know who many of them are, neither do I lol!!

My guess for Bigfoot was originally Mr Tumble (one dance the girls were dancing in tumble polka dresses!) Lol ... But agree he should be out!

It's fixed as hell this season...

Reactions: 8