Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Ngl I actually liked Bigfoot and his fever dream backup dancers. I thought Alex actually coped well with the songs for a non-singer, though he should have gone a few weeks ago.

Reactions: 11

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Eiffel tower was Miles better than bigfoot yet he keeps going through 🤦‍♀️
I'm sure he's nice enough but stole a final space from better ones.
It just shows the audience don’t decide at all. It’s all fixed from the start by the Producers hence Julia Sawala being unmasked while Jennifer Saunders was a guest judge.

Lotte6058

Lemar really is a talent he should have had so much more success. Not saying he hasn’t had success but he should have had more

Amoo

VIP Member
What doesn't help is that Davina has been more of an unsufferable shouty, posing, gurning dick than ever this season. It may as well be renamed Davina McCall's Masked Singer. . Then she was shrieking about how she did say Danny's name, always trying to have the 'best' reaction of the panel.

Last edited:

Baconbutties

VIP Member
I've not invested weeks of my life for bloody Alex Brooker to win. He's a nice bloke but no. Might purchase tickets for Lemar to ease the pain.

• Haha

malibu skies

VIP Member
That thank you at the end sounded suspiciously like ‘fuck you’ which is exactly how I feel right now

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
So last week everyone on the panel thought this was Danny Jones, we all think it’s Danny Jones, Ellie Goulding told them it was Danny Jones, but now the guesses are George Ezra and Donnie Frigging Wahlberg?
Jesus wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 10