Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yes I know it’s not possible I just meant it would make it a better show if the public decided as it’s obvious the audience don’t vote. Well they probably press a button but doesn’t mean the Producers go with the right result.

Presumably it is all planned at the start when the ‘celebs’ sign up as to who wins and who goes out each week.

This season more so than ever, it’s been very clear that the ‘audience’ vote is probably non-existent: DW going out first, ‘Saffy’ being revealed the week ‘Edina’ happened to be on the panel. 🙄

The stupid stunt eliminations and the lame casting did this series no favours at all. They’ll have to think of something to kick some life back into it (or just put it out if its misery)

Reactions: 10

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I really want Piranha not to be Danny off McFly just to shut everyone up and because it's too obvious. Like it's boringly obvious and McFly fans are terrible.

But I am totally on board with him winning just to piss off Tom Fletcher 🤣

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I love this show but if they keep Davina and Rita for the next series I honestly can’t bare it.

Also Bigfoot over cricket…. BULL SHITTTTTTT

I never understand any of the clues, even when they've been explained. My guesses are 50% do they sound familiar 50% the costume shape (are they tall / short / small / bonny etc. I have 0% success rate 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Mufasa

Chatty Member
I’m so over the entire ‘panel’ and Joel too to be honest. All of them making it all about themselves during Tiffany’s performance, dancing on the table and being obnoxious 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 9

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Most disappointing unmaskings ever this season. Must have spaffed all the money on Dionne Warwick in episode 1.

malibu skies

VIP Member
Every time Mo says ‘you was’ instead of ‘you were’ I get a bit closer to throwing my phone through the tv

• Haha