Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Moment of the series: Joel Domit shouting "It's Keala Settle from The Greatest Showman" on the reveal as nobody would have a Scooby Doo who she was otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My mum doesn’t really watch but I told her Cricket was Lemar multiple times. We both watched Fame Academy and love him
The way she screamed with happiness like it was a surprise
IMG_0242.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is anyone else finding this current series a bit flat? I just feel it’s missing something that the previous series had.
It’s been pretty uninspiring. I was just thinking how a couple of series back the TMS tattle threads used to be really busy, but it seems like not many people are bothering with it now. 🤷‍♀️

I guess the novelty has worn off. And it’s definitely missing some of the ‘spark’ and fun it used to have.

cwymmie

VIP Member
Well that’s that pile of crap show over and done with. Until next year everyone! When we have completely forgotten who was on this series, and how crap this show is and why we even bother watching it.
P.s I call Sheridan Smith for any mask next year

• Haha

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Well, you’ve all been bloody marvellous.
Couldn’t watch this nonsense without you. And now I’m off to the pub.

• Heart
  • Haha

Restless Native

VIP Member
I think the novelty is wearing off. I watched it this year but was nowhere near as invested or interested. The celebs weren't great either.