The Markland Home #5 Gemma still thinking she’s a holiday hotty, please no more snaps of that scrawny botty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes not got any allergies shes just fussy , thats why she doesn’t like talking about it.

Reactions: 12
She didn't stay long in cannes. So much for a shopping trip day haha. Its a huge jump from h&m and zara dear lol. She's got no idea what do ever. Millionaire dreamer on a lemonade budget. Bless her the dozy beep

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do we think Kyle stayed for the erotic/singers show?

She did only say that she left 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else notice Kyle having a look at the vibrators looking clueless, thought he was going to turn around and ask what it is, like a little kid

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else notice Kyle having a look at the vibrators looking clueless, thought he was going to turn around and ask what it is, like a little kid
When was he looking at vibrators? Lol
He probably stayed and was listening intently at other people's raucy stories.. we'll soon know if markland starts smiling on her stories haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t imagine them having much fun in that department. Bet she’s a proper pillow princess 🤣 He should buy her one, it might put a smile on her miserable face!

• Haha
She's not doing very well at selling this cruise.. in fact we was looking to book one for delayed honeymoon but not now. Looks tacky sleepy and tasteless.

I’m in utter disbelief that he has yet to turn 30.
He has most definitely aged since he agreed to marry Gemma, am I surprised not one bit. Drinks far too much, eats the most unhealthy food as in eating out and countless take aways. He is a heart attack waiting to happen with diabetes and high blood pressure thrown in for good measure, seriously needs to change his lifestyle.

Reactions: 7
Ok, so she’s her own boss so she can take as many holidays as she likes. How on earth does he get all this time off work?

I’m in utter disbelief that he has yet to turn 30.
I’m sure she’s 32 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Like doing social media on holiday and every day duck off gemma it because you are an absolute braggy bragerson and you can't help yourself.

• Haha