The Markland Home #5 Gemma still thinking she’s a holiday hotty, please no more snaps of that scrawny botty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow can’t wait to see her £40,000 garden transformation! Ripping all those beautiful plants out and replacing it with boring white tiles and glass balustrades 😍😍😍
And she just had to get the cost in there didn't she. £40k!!!!

Reactions: 3
Anyone remember when she was talking about her 3 stage renovation when they first moved in, stating they were doing something that had never been done before? She's thick as pig tit. Just a renovation in stages because can't afford it all in one go? I'm sure many people have had multiple stage renovations. Always likes to think shes special and superior when in actual fact she is as common as much and everything she does is tacky and distasteful.

Reactions: 1
I'm still desperate to know where it is. Not to stalk her, but to see the house and what it was originally like.

Made me laugh last week when she said grace said she was boring. We know, we have all been telling you for ages! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she not smile with her mouth open anymore? She’s had her teeth done so you think she’d be showing them

What the …??! Has that been on her stories or is it an add she’s done on the QT? That face would give anyone a floppy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What the …??! Has that been on her stories or is it an add she’s done on the QT? That face would give anyone a floppy 🤣
Stop it. So funny. True though. I'd be so pissed if someone was discussing my sex life or lack of on sm. Mind she's still not smiling so cant working that well haha

What has she even posted that on? She would literally flog anything for a few quid. Why is she an ideal candidate for flogging support for erectile dysfunction? That's like a man advertising tampax ffs. Bet her daughter is absolutely cringing. Saddest thing is they probably haven't had sex in years.

• Haha
Reactions: 3