The Manley Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the live he said he declares everything and its all as one income with his photography and media stuff combined
I know you can combine businesses as my daughter does returns for her solo cleaning and dog walking business as one company.

Yeah he tried to control it at the end too by saying "this should be the end of it now" well no Tom that's not how it works if you keep begging and grooming then people will continue to talk about you and criticise what you are doing. Don't like It? Stop doing it simple.

Reactions: 6
I would love to see all of this who was the Irish lady I missed a lot it seems. I really like Becky from what I've seen of her .

Reactions: 2
We need a new thread. I can’t do it right now got grandkids here for hour
If someone wants to post it please feel free
Only one title suggestion so it’s

Manley Family #2 Begging on the booze with their under age views

With credit to zyxwvu

Reactions: 2
The Mankeys-watching Tom will cost you a bomb-proud supporter of GoHenry

@Lazy Sunday not sure who Joe Wicks from wish was but did you hear square head whoop when he appeared in the box

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.