The MacMaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see the sweet n sour sausage video 🤢
I seen the clip on the TU channel but I can't see what vlog it's in on moobies channel ? , the two of them can't cook it's mostly ready meals they buy from Iceland

Or eat out and spend all the donations they beg

Reactions: 1
I seen the clip on the TU channel but I can't see what vlog it's in on moobies channel ? , the two of them can't cook it's mostly ready meals they buy from Iceland

Or eat out and spend all the donations they beg
No idea where that’s come from either looks hideous though

• Sick
I believe the dodging taxes but not the benefit scandal because she has a good job .. unless she was claiming single parent on top of that lol ? and was in receipt of tax credits ?

And someone reported her for lee staying there lol ?

I believe the dodging taxes but not the benefit scandal because she has a good job .. unless she was claiming single parent on top of that lol ? and was in receipt of tax credits ?
To be fair she is a single parent! He also loves endless innuendos with men, so maybe she’s his beard like laura is to Andrew.

Someone also commented that one of the new videos TU put up, gave it away that it’s the macmaster but they Didn't say how? I have also thought it’s him though just because the responses to comments is his style of replies.

• Wow
I wouldn't be surprised tbh .. he was away from her for months on 2020 while he was at Tenerife , why didn't he hop on a plane and see her ? any red blooded make would have, and he didn't even visit his elderly mum in months either

I wouldn't be surprised tbh .. he was away from her for months on 2020 while he was at Tenerife , why didn't he hop on a plane and see her ? any red blooded make would have, and he didn't even visit his elderly mum in months either
It’s weird his little boy probably doesn’t even know who he is.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is him it does need to be something that is good with stuff like that and he is , Daniel is always commenting so that makes me think he knows that it is lee ? because if it was just a random I don't think Daniel would be bothering with it

It’s weird his little boy probably doesn’t even know who he is.
I agree , he didn't even go to his christening 😯

I wouldn't be surprised if it is him it does need to be something that is good with stuff like that and he is , Daniel is always commenting so that makes me think he knows that it is lee ? because if it was just a random I don't think Daniel would be bothering with it

You’ve got to be kidding! What the hell? Did he even give a reason?

Exactly abd although whoever it is makes sure to take the mick with them all… they are much more brutal with Andrew more than the others so kinda gives it away. Abd like you say it’s someone who knows how to edit, use your tube etc

He was living in Tenerife at the time next door to mooby and gummsy lol and tbh looks like he just cba going to England to it ..his "girlfriends" brother stood in for him

Maybe she likes tall blokes lol? It must suit her his lifestyle? , he has two older daughters from his ex wife and grandkids he barely mentions or even see's that often , he will love his kids obviously but he's not a family man and I think he likes the security of having a woman/family at home but doesn't want to live it ..

Maybe she likes tall blokes lol? It must suit her his lifestyle? , he has two older daughters from his ex wife and grandkids he barely mentions or even see's that often , he will love his kids obviously but he's not a family man and I think he likes the security of having a woman/family at home but doesn't want to live it ..
He shouldn’t be having kids then in my opinion. Speaking from experience when I say,his neglect and lack of presence if their lives will have an impact.

One of the older daughters was in a vlog he went to visit her she lives in a council house ( nothing wrong with that ) but it was a bit run down with a broken fence ect I was quite surprised and she didn't seem confident..yet he's swanning around splashing the cash going here and there and his daughter looks to be struggling financially imo

One of the older daughters was in a vlog he went to visit her she lives in a council house ( nothing wrong with that ) but it was a bit run down with a broken fence ect I was quite surprised and she didn't seem confident..yet he's swanning around splashing the cash going here and there and his daughter looks to be struggling financially imo
Eugggggh the more I hear the less I can bare him

Reactions: 3
The only thing I'll stick up with the Macmaster for is he did set moobys channel up and mooby has really treated him like tit ..but it's open season for me taking about everything else the Mac gets up to , he's meeting up with that creepy guy Martin in USA this week 🤮

The only thing I'll stick up with the Macmaster for is he did set moobys channel up and mooby has really treated him like tit ..but it's open season for me taking about everything else the Mac gets up to , he's meeting up with that creepy guy Martin in USA this week 🤮
Yeah he has been treated badly and mugged off but I remember when he started helping him and thinking to myself “ why is he doing himself out of his own work” and here we are. Ewwww that dirty old man seems very problematic. So he’s now off to the states again is he?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.