The MacMaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He must have savings to keep this going because he is just spending his YT earnings on vlogging, I don't think he has any other income ?
I know he sold his home in New York, so that must have brought some money in, I liked his Mum on his vlogs, she sadly passed away, so I think she had her own home?

Reactions: 1
Andrew has shown his true colours he only used lee , I think it's his other sister we haven't seen thats his niece's mum ? , I don't know how he can afford all these trips and pay for his kids ? he's only making about £500 a week which is fine if you are based at home but he isn't he is always traveling and spending
No someone actually said are you Sandra’s daughter you look just like her abd she replied something like she’s no mother just an egg doner or something she made one video herself saying that they look longer have any contact.

• Wow
I know he sold his home in New York, so that must have brought some money in, I liked his Mum on his vlogs, she sadly passed away, so I think she had her own home?
She did have her own home its been filmed in a lot .. looked like a expensive home in a nice area

These were in the comments under Florida vlogs

Anyone else wish he would stop with those stupid wide eyed thumbnails looking at his food. And ditch those tit trainers he’s so fond of replacing all the time.
Omg .. Sandra's always came across a nice lady on the vlogs , just show's you no one knows what goes on behind closed doors , you would have thought lee would have deleted the comments lol

Omg .. Sandra's always came across a nice lady on the vlogs , just show's you no one knows what goes on behind closed doors , you would have thought lee would have deleted the comments lol
I know I thought the same, but families are weird things. I would have removed the comment also as he’s kinda in the middle on that one.

Did anybody see the really uncomfortable vlog where he was with that old guy with the ponytail having McDonald’s breakfast? Think it was New York. The guy was clearly drunk, really rude. Lee looked so uncomfortable. Lots said how drunk this guy was in the comments and lee said he was “ tired” come on we all know what drunk looks like. The fact the guy drove them to breakfast was gross.

• Wow
Did anybody see the really uncomfortable vlog where he was with that old guy with the ponytail having McDonald’s breakfast? Think it was New York. The guy was clearly drunk, really rude. Lee looked so uncomfortable. Lots said how drunk this guy was in the comments and lee said he was “ tired” come on we all know what drunk looks like. The fact the guy drove them to breakfast was gross.
Never seen that one ..was that Martin his friend ?

You have to watch it. It was sooooo awkward yes think that’s his name? Old guy lives in New York still thinks he’s gods gift

This one @Telly Fanatic
I skimmed through it he defo does look and act drunk ..he's got a chip on his shoulders because on a live a few folk asked what he does for a living he kept on avoiding to answer and ended up saying it's basically no one's business what he does and he doesn't want to say 😯, why go on the Mac's live if you don't want to answer pretty much basic questions ?

I skimmed through it he defo does look and act drunk ..he's got a chip on his shoulders because on a live a few folk asked what he does for a living he kept on avoiding to answer and ended up saying it's basically no one's business what he does and he doesn't want to say 😯, why go on the Mac's live if you don't want to answer pretty much basic questions ?
Please tell me it’s not another mate who does only fans 🤢🤮

• Sick
You have to watch it. It was sooooo awkward yes think that’s his name? Old guy lives in New York still thinks he’s gods gift
If you think that's bad, you should check out the Heart Attack Grill vlog!!

That's probably a good call, it's hard to unsee after that!
Christ I watched it. I dread to think what goes on when the cameras off. I get slimy, creepy old man vibes. Why does lee have these types on? Think even he was getting annoyed by him in this video.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.