The MacMaster #3 Clickbaiting a cancer scare, the deadbeat dad and his Bland Angel affair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody that actually believes he still has a 'girlfriend' called Sarah really is as delusional as they come. The bloke literally lives at his ex-wife's house ('his office'). Every video in the UK for the past few years he has made he usually starts it off just outside his ex wife's house in Mansfield. If he really did have a girlfriend, why on earth would he always be sleeping at his ex wife's house?

He actually out's himself quite nicely in the couple of screenshots posted by @goon23 a few posts above... He 'sends back' money to Sarah to pay the bills. What he means by that, is that they are no longer a couple (and haven't been for quite some years), and he is sending his child maintenance fees over because they are no longer together. If they were a couple, surely bills would be in his name, so he wouldn't have to send the money over to 'Sarah', the money would just go from his bank account straight to the companies to pay for half of their bills.

He is a narcissistic person, whose sole purpose in life is trying to become somebody famous, he has even said in the past that he'd love to do I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here (a huge TV show over in the UK). He genuinely believes he's somebody famous because he has a few stalkers that live by his every word, and watch none stop repeats of fish and chips and full English breakfasts 😴.

Even though for some reason his subscriber count seems to be increasing, his viewing figures really are stagnant for anything other than electric car clickbait videos. At some point, he'll have to get rid of the car that he supposedly hates so much, then what? Back to Tenerife again? Knowing how this bleep works he will probably just get another new electric car after bleating on about how bad they are, to churn out more unnecessary shite videos. But remember, he is doing these videos for you! His viewers! Or 'friends' as he calls them 🤮. He is creating them just so that you are aware of how bad electric cars are. So please watch this 2 hour long video with adverts every minute, so he can repeat what he said in the last 780 videos.

Lee Davey really is a lousy bloke, a lousy friend and even worse, a lousy Dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is he homeless ? He came back from Oz and not stood still.... Something fishy is afoot methinks.
Now he's in a hotel near east midlands airport.... Not far from "where he lives" AND he's always parked at the airport on other jaunts.....
Fishy much.

Reactions: 4
The thing is, I don't think she fancies him in that way. More so he's done the usual 'promote himself way above his reach' tactic, so to those that don't investigate further, he comes across as a veteran YouTube with a big enough following. Having got the 'patter', the catchphrases, the routine he always uses to present the vlogs, he comes across as consistent and professional.

In the same circumstance, I'd fall for the bullshit if he turned up out of the blue, citing the big 'I am' and asking for guidance around the area to help promote the location and bars, yet asking for nothing in return.
That's why Majorca 'Alex Polizza' just came across as a tittering schoolgirl fawning over his conversations, every time he was on the camera. Truth be told, she probably has more connections and retaining viewers than he could ever hope to have, but he needs her more than she realises to bolster his numbers and more importantly... give him somewhere to hide in the winter months that provides the same amount of content that Teneriffe did, without other local YouTubers notifying businesses of his reputation beforehand (although he's probably searched up Knightstrider's Laura up on google more times than his wrist can cope with...).

If Sarah existed, he'd have paraded her off to the camera right now regardless for views, like his daughter. Either to showcase naivety, the old trope he likes of 'women ain't as smart as men, eh friends', or cleavage. He knows the marketing tricks, and he knows they'd pay out big time. Even the blonde angel doesn't hover around as much, and lets face it, we all suspect that's been his 'nightcap' for a little while on the side.

He knows the levels he's at right now are probably the highest he's gonna be fame-wise, and he's desperately trying to cling on at a time when revenues are falling across the board, and the poor bloke hasn't got enough charisma to setup a monthly membership option.

All he is right now is a washed-up 50something divorcee, who can't be bothered to spend much time with his children or grandchildren, choosing instead to splash out on a £100k+motor he can't afford due to the brand name, in the hopes that'll make him look successful, while throwing away £££ on trips to build up a channel which has to resort to clickbait photos in blazing yellow and red fonts rather than scenery to make people watch.

Actually that car.. it reminds me of a Hale and Pace sketch too.. you remember it Lee don't you my friend:

Reactions: 5
Barrelling towards sex case.... Benny Hill was a GOD, political correctness my arse !

Reactions: 2
How is he hiding comments. My brother sent me this. I can't find it... Comment about tapas up arse
YouTube can be set to block keywords. For starters he will have listed all the swear words. You can see your post, but nobody else will be able to and that probably includes him. By coincidence that Sarah in the comments, would appear to be another of his super fans.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
IMG_20240422_193132.jpg
i'm hoping they were being sarcastic about his latest Majorca vlog, if not they clearly need help.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This response he’s getting ballsy now. He never used to respond in such a way.
He thinks he is something special now, god knows why🤷‍♂️ also he seems to pick on the smallest thing his gammons say to him, that’s rich considering all the lies Lee tells. Please type you’re instead of your in future as this seems to trigger the narcissist

Just been catching up with MacUnfunny’s Majorcan ‘Escapades’ oh dear oh dear…. He’s getting more aggravating (if that’s possible). I expect Alex thought she might improve her yt exposure by driving pissflaps about but he’s so irritating with all his ‘anecdotes’ (Dansak Dan’s Sack ha ha ha) it’ll probably work against her. She seems to find him funny but she’ll want to plunge an ice pick into his eye socket before the holidays over. Imagine being lumbered with him for the whole day!

3E29E704-30B0-4240-9442-FFABAE19372D.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I see he has taken a leaf out of Geoff grifts conspiracies book and has started reading nonsense about EV's from his phone.

I see he has taken a leaf out of Geoff grifts conspiracies book and has started reading nonsense about EV's from his phone.
I noticed he is making EV nonsense in between his other videos to boost views because the views are low on the other videos, he also did a live with Geoff talks crap to arrange another so called misinformation challenge how dull🤷‍♂️

Well looking at his stats his channel is on the decline views down by 13% and sub uptake down by 54%. Are his gammon followers finally seeing the light with this fraud? Those sponsors will soon be gone if this trend continues

Reactions: 3
Well looking at his stats his channel is on the decline views down by 13% and sub uptake down by 54%. Are his gammon followers finally seeing the light with this fraud? Those sponsors will soon be gone if this trend continues
How do you see those please ?