The MacMaster #3 Clickbaiting a cancer scare, the deadbeat dad and his Bland Angel affair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More deluding his gammons. "My Girlfriend recommended..."
She dumped your sorry ass ages ago.

Reactions: 3
More deluding his gammons. "My Girlfriend recommended..."
She dumped your sorry ass ages ago.
I have 2 questions

Q1. why does his girlfriend not watch?
Answer- she doesn’t exist

Q2. Why does he keep claiming he is from Yorkshire, when he was born in Mansfield which is Nottinghamshire!
Answer- because he is nothing but a bullshitter who feeds people misinformation, who also uses people for his own personal gain

Neither Macmaster or Darren John are capable of holding a knife and fork properly. Think about it, and these guys are pontificating and giving it like they men of the world. Just haven't mastered cutlery yet. Darren John seems this fact worthy of discussion on one of his vlogs. Macmaster is just a bleeping embarrassment. He does eat like a child.

LowIQ is driving from Pudsey in Leeds to the Lake District via the 'B' roads. So far I've seen him drive on the A657, A650, A629 and A65. He can't even tell the truth on this. Either that or he is, as I suspect, thick as shite.

I live in Liverpool now but I'm originally from Greengates in Bradford, a place he drives through on this video, so I know the area like the back of my hand. One coming into Shipley he mentions there's a charger in Hebden Bridge! 😳 That's not even on his route and is miles away. He shouldn't be allowed out.

MacDumbass, if you're reading, which is higher, your IQ or centimetres on your forehead?

EDIT: He's driving through Gargrave, a village on the A65, after Skipton. His Sat-nav tells him there's chargers at Morrisons in Skipton. He's completely oblivious that's he passed Skipton on his... ahem... 'B' roads. I'm guessing he can't read road signs now.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bullshit detected :
So, £4.17 charged according to the crap master ..
Checked on zapmap, exact location and cost retrieved and fed into chatgpt to do the maths.....

To calculate the cost of a charge, we need to find out how many kilowatt-hours (kWh) were used during the charging period.

First, let's calculate the total energy consumed:
\[ \text{Energy} = \text{Power} \times \text{Time} \]

Given:
- Power (P) = 7 kW (kilowatts)
- Time (T) = 20 minutes

Given:
- Price per kWh = 62p

So, the cost of a charge at 62p per kWh on a 7 kW charger for 20 minutes is approximately £1.45.

£1.45 ffs

Reactions: 1
Reading out all his so called hate comments 😂😂😂 he can’t even read properly then has the cheek to call out improper use of grammar🤦‍♂️ Lee they are not hate comments these are the people who can see thru the lies and misinformation that you constantly blab about, maybe if you was a normal person rather than a deluded hole people wouldn’t react like this instead you choose to live like a lying weasel

He's good at the game though... Read out some hate mail (badly) and the idiots will post again ! Every reply pays for continued existence.

Omg another EV video🤦‍♂️ more lies once again, I love the way he talks about his family😂😂😂 he really thinks he is a supportive parent, the truth is he is a total waster, narcissist and bullshitter what a role model he is 🤡

He's good at the game though... Read out some hate mail (badly) and the idiots will post again ! Every reply pays for continued existence.
If you watch you interact, with out commenting. The less you watch it seems to go against the algorithm, hence why Kevin the Scotsman is always saying 'watch to the end' That's why I can't understand why some make these 1 and 2 hour vlogs. If you have interacted even a little, you may as well hit the thumbs down button, unless you like his content. 🙄

Got to give him his due he can talk for bleeping ages without actually saying anything.

He said that thing 'I'll get you, I'll make it look like a bloody accident' twice in the driving aimlessly in the vicinity of the lake district vlog - once to some ducks and then again to a swan (no cats about).

leeev.jpg

If you watch you interact, with out commenting. The less you watch it seems to go against the algorithm, hence why Kevin the Scotsman is always saying 'watch to the end' That's why I can't understand why some make these 1 and 2 hour vlogs. If you have interacted even a little, you may as well hit the thumbs down button, unless you like his content. 🙄
Not with the yt client I use... He gets nowt.

He’s off again this time with a new bit of skirt I’m sure his pretend girlfriend will like that😂 remember he is working thou and it’s all done for us because his sad gammons who sub to him have no idea what the outside world is like 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 2
Is he homeless ? He came back from Oz and not stood still.... Something fishy is afoot methinks.

Slating another local place and bullying his so called gammon I mean friend. It gets worse day by day. I take he’s at the ex wife’s again😂😂 absolute woman

That last couple of vlogs though.. Feel a hell of a lot like Lee's flirting badly to get in on the Majorca crowd so he can replace his Teneriffe content. Practically every scene she was fake laughing her way through his bad puns.

However doesn't anyone else find it dodgy that he came home from Australia, spent practically no time at home before buggering off to Greece, before coming back... spending a quick night at a hotel then bleeping back out to Majorica to put videos out of him hanging round another women who I swear looks like a rough Alex Polizzi.

And Sarah's okay with all this? Spending copious amounts on solo holidays, so that the money from video content (bear in mind he only gets a bump of 100k views per new video release, but gets 70k daily from people watching his older content) can be handed over to her? There's never any evidence of her stuff visible in his house / car / etc. and the blokes about as misogynistic as they come, belittling people over the right way to do things, mansplaining everything and where they go, and using the tried and tested old trick of 'remember when....' in an attempt to make people reminisce over decades past?

Not many people remember the 'black pepper' sketches from Hale and Pace Lee, as they were from the final ITV series before they defected to BBC and ballsed up their comedy career with the god awful H&P @ BBC, but you keep wheeling out the dead joke in the hopes it makes you funny, while acting like a pleb from their Yorkshire airlines sketch every single time you enter a plane.

His closet obsession with Apple shows his age far more than he realises, alongside his hatred of EVs and change. Yet he can't see that for every vlogger he tries and fails to collaborate with (Darren John, Knightstrider, etc.) he stagnates further while they continue to build up there channels. It must annoy him consistently that their positive progress occurred after he fucked off, requiring his to occasionally mention "I helped them" in the hopes someone will remember him.

I can see Geoff'SticksHisCockIn'Cars slowing becoming the next casualty now after serving his purpose of allowing the DaveyGravy train to drive up and down the country, pretending to a cut price top gear, with none of the comedic value or fitness. in the hopes of picking up some motoring watchers.

And once the Majorca locals realise (much like their Aussie counterparts did) that Mr Davey is a pretentious prick with no respect for others or ay desire to help the promotion of their local community. They'll force him out quicker than you can say 'why are you filming those young girls Mr Davey?'

Reactions: 7
That last couple of vlogs though.. Feel a hell of a lot like Lee's flirting badly to get in on the Majorca crowd so he can replace his Teneriffe content. Practically every scene she was fake laughing her way through his bad puns.

However doesn't anyone else find it dodgy that he came home from Australia, spent practically no time at home before buggering off to Greece, before coming back... spending a quick night at a hotel then bleeping back out to Majorica to put videos out of him hanging round another women who I swear looks like a rough Alex Polizzi.

And Sarah's okay with all this? Spending copious amounts on solo holidays, so that the money from video content (bear in mind he only gets a bump of 100k views per new video release, but gets 70k daily from people watching his older content) can be handed over to her? There's never any evidence of her stuff visible in his house / car / etc. and the blokes about as misogynistic as they come, belittling people over the right way to do things, mansplaining everything and where they go, and using the tried and tested old trick of 'remember when....' in an attempt to make people reminisce over decades past?

Not many people remember the 'black pepper' sketches from Hale and Pace Lee, as they were from the final ITV series before they defected to BBC and ballsed up their comedy career with the god awful H&P @ BBC, but you keep wheeling out the dead joke in the hopes it makes you funny, while acting like a pleb from their Yorkshire airlines sketch every single time you enter a plane.

His closet obsession with Apple shows his age far more than he realises, alongside his hatred of EVs and change. Yet he can't see that for every vlogger he tries and fails to collaborate with (Darren John, Knightstrider, etc.) he stagnates further while they continue to build up there channels. It must annoy him consistently that their positive progress occurred after he fucked off, requiring his to occasionally mention "I helped them" in the hopes someone will remember him.

I can see Geoff'SticksHisCockIn'Cars slowing becoming the next casualty now after serving his purpose of allowing the DaveyGravy train to drive up and down the country, pretending to a cut price top gear, with none of the comedic value or fitness. in the hopes of picking up some motoring watchers.

And once the Majorca locals realise (much like their Aussie counterparts did) that Mr Davey is a pretentious prick with no respect for others or ay desire to help the promotion of their local community. They'll force him out quicker than you can say 'why are you filming those young girls Mr Davey?'

Well said 👍