The MacMaster #3 Clickbaiting a cancer scare, the deadbeat dad and his Bland Angel affair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after fraternising with Morecambe's finest, it's back to the same repetitive bollocks about the EV conspiracy theory he so strongly believes in.

Does this prick not realise what a boring bellend he is? Mind you, he's got to keep Lynne and the rest of his low IQ fan base happy, because my friends, to these gammons he is a true celebrity. To the rest of us he's a lying, boring, selfish, clearly unemployable fuckwit.

Bore off Lee, you're as interesting as watching a gas meter.

EDIT: I wonder if the staff at these car dealerships cringe when MacSlaphead walks in. Hmmm, I wonder.
Porsche Leeds must piss themselves when he walks in “he comes that knobhead for his free coffee and biscuits, that paid a £120000 for a car that he can’t afford on credit” 😂😂

Reactions: 1
His stats are plummeting, holidays that can't be explained after the Oz trip... Sponsors need fulfilling - so back to the old drudge that used to pay, I predict Paige's nipples and feet, and an emergency blonde angel/spoons outing asap.... Followed by a "we can't loose" Geoff sux Cox top gear homage.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
His stats are plummeting, holidays that can't be explained after the Oz trip... Sponsors need fulfilling - so back to the old drudge that used to pay, I predict Paige's nipples and feet, and an emergency blonde angel/spoons outing asap.... Followed by a "we can't loose" Geoff sux Cox top gear homage.
I can see him going back to Tenerife.

And what a tit he will look after saying he will never go back.

So MacGammon's never heard of Kilojoules. And what's whit the constant references to Falling Down? Is this trying to make him look hard? 🙄

Back in smackpool, abusing Stephen again.... Do people enjoy this masterclass in assault ?
It not "carry on" lee .... It's BULLYING.

Reactions: 3
The sheer amount of clickbait titles is shocking now virtually everyone is now lies, also he flew his drone over Blackpool seafront which is not allowed obviously he did did his homework there🤦‍♂️ so if anyone wants to report this melon to the CAA please feel free

When hes filming the premier inn food hes really scratching for ideas.

blackpool Stephen is such a queer one. Hes just there for the company and free food.

I have heard that Stephen doesn't even live in Blackpool,also heard that when he goes into pubs in Blackpool he has people coming up to him to buy drinks for him.

Here we go, 92 mins of more EV repetitive shite from this complete tool, but remember folks, it's not for likes and views, he's doing you a favour.

I think I'd rather watch him and the Walk On Whichever Side Lee Tells Me eating a greasy Donner kebab.

Here we go, 92 mins of more EV repetitive shite from this complete tool, but remember folks, it's not for likes and views, he's doing you a favour.

I think I'd rather watch him and the Walk On Whichever Side Lee Tells Me eating a greasy Donner kebab.
It’s beyond a joke now how he keeps flogging this dead horse of an EV. Non stop crap comes spewing out of his rancid mouth. Looks like he is in Skegness now, it’s the same places once again he really has zero imagination, there are so many places to visit in the UK and he rotates around the same places what a clown

He doing more miles than the average drive in his EV... which proves there is no problem !
(Apart from the cost, which is right scam)

So, you're off on holiday once a month...then you give us and the kids a day out at skeg ?
And you bring that fekkin camera ? And then feck off for yet MORE chips ?

I'm convinced there is no Sarah... Another figment of the crap masters bs.

Last edited:
I see his mate Geoff talks crap is a stand up comedian now 😂😂😂 these nobtubers are all the same including Lee “deadbeat dad” Davey

Lee, if you're reading this, you keep banging on about how your haters push the YouTube algorithms up for you, so you welcome them. If that's the case, how come you've blocked me from commenting on your channel?

Unblock me and I'll happily give you tit on your channel. You know who I am. My first name is Mark, so check your blocked list. Mind you, it's probably extensive.