The London Chatter (Kelly Eastwood)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same here - I’d like her wardrobe and I think she looks amazing post baby at 41 yrs old. I’ve tried to find articles about her work out/diet but couldn’t find anything

I’m here to say that her life is a dream: best wardrobe, trips, London flats and freedom.

Reactions: 1
Yes, it is! I just don’t like the smug way she presents it. Also her preaching on sustainability. So out of touch. I’m sure everyone would be more sustainable if they had financial freedom. It’s easy when you have had an upbringing in Kenya with servants and in a multi million pound house in Windsor! I expect mummy and daddy are there to bail you out when your acting career fails, and you’ve never had a proper job!

Reactions: 2
Came across her via another account on IG at the Mother of Pearl event. Very confused by her long silk skirt, white tee, oversized cardigan ensemble.

It doesn’t matter……it’s sustainable darling!

And obvs v expensive.

Agree though. It looks crap.

• Haha
Her face is VERY wrinkle free and VERY big. I call the ‘too much filler look’ Captain Bigface! Her forehead is very shiny which = far too much Botox done badly. At least she’s stopped doing that terrible pout in photos. It made her look as if she was crimping one off!

• Haha
Why does she always dress up her son like a drug dealer? I thought she’d be a ‘shirt, shorts and fair isle pullover’ type!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is in Greek islands…baby free (?) and enjoying a press trip and face masks. How amazing is that??

You couldn’t pay me to listen to people selling snake oil which is what that ‘wellness’ retreat was. Just a bunch of nothingness spouted to a load of rich vacuous idiots with nothing better to do.

I was sat opposite her once at a dinner and she was incredibly rude and ignored throughout as I wasn’t deemed of value, clearly. She was very full of her own opinion - I don’t know how these self-important influencers get a word in edgeways with each other (eg her highly annoying friend Rosanna Falconer). I can’t believe she’s 42 though - she does look brilliant for it!

Reactions: 4
Rosanna needs her own thread, she is very smug with a high opinion of herself (it seems). She must be well connected to get as much work / as many invites/ free trips as she does, or maybe it is the constant brown-nosing.

• Heart
Setting one up.

I was sat opposite her once at a dinner and she was incredibly rude and ignored throughout as I wasn’t deemed of value, clearly. She was very full of her own opinion - I don’t know how these self-important influencers get a word in edgeways with each other (eg her highly annoying friend Rosanna Falconer). I can’t believe she’s 42 though - she does look brilliant for it!
I can totally believe that. She won’t make friends with people who aren’t influencers or rich.

I can totally believe that. She won’t make friends with people who aren’t influencers or rich.
Same here. I still cringe when I think of how blatantly excited she was to befriend Anna Kendrick about 10 years ago.