The London Chatter (Kelly Eastwood)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has just posted that she went to Kenya-apparently luckily just before the Government restrictions were introduced 8 days ago but posted stuff 3 days ago without any mention of being in Kenya. I don't care where she is as such but it is annoying if she is deceiving her followers. She won't be the only one -probably Rosie Londoner and maybe Lucy Williams for starters.
Yep she definitely kept that under wraps...Looks like she flew out last weekend which means her London-based posts from the last week or so have all been even more tactical than normal. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyone know who this woman is?! What exactly does she do for a living/ her husband! Annoyed to see her flying about the place over the last few weeks...

Anyone know who this woman is?! What exactly does she do for a living/ her husband! Annoyed to see her flying about the place over the last few weeks...
Yeah I second this!! Anyone know anything about her background? She seems extraordinarily wealthy. I wasn’t at all surprised when she announced she flew to Kenya in the middle of the pandemic. So privileged.

Yeah I second this!! Anyone know anything about her background? She seems extraordinarily wealthy. I wasn’t at all surprised when she announced she flew to Kenya in the middle of the pandemic. So privileged.
I am fairly sure that her dad used to run Coca-Cola for all of Africa - not a bad gig. Not sure about her mum though.

Reactions: 1
So she bought a mirror for almost 2k and it was slightly cracked on the wood when it arrived. The designer sent her a replacement and she’s now trying to sell the cracked free mirror to one of her followers?!

That mirror is HIDEOUS. Or maybe I’m just not down with the latest interiors, to me it looks like a mirror you would find in a child’s play centre.

This girl preaching about sustainability when she has been gifted so much baby gear is astonishing to me. She has free multiples of the same item and then pretends to be compassionate towards the environment. Her stories are just her unboxing new gifted items and encouraging others to consume, consume, consume.
So far she’s been gifted:
- 3 buggies (bugaboo, babyzen, doona)
- 3 baby carriers (2 babybjorn, 1 artipoppe)
- 2 babybjorn bouncers
- a snuzpod
- a sleepyhead pod
- countless outfits, muslins, sheepskins, blankets

Grift away all you want for free tit but when one of your tags in you bio is sustainability and being and ambassador for no more plastic it makes no sense to have multiples of baby items that have such a short shelf life.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
This girl preaching about sustainability when she has been gifted so much baby gear is astonishing to me. She has free multiples of the same item and then pretends to be compassionate towards the environment. Her stories are just her unboxing new gifted items and encouraging others to consume, consume, consume.
So far she’s been gifted:
- 3 buggies (bugaboo, babyzen, doona)
- 3 baby carriers (2 babybjorn, 1 artipoppe)
- 2 babybjorn bouncers
- a snuzpod
- a sleepyhead pod
- countless outfits, muslins, sheepskins, blankets

Grift away all you want for free tit but when one of your tags in you bio is sustainability and being and ambassador for no more plastic it makes no sense to have multiples of baby items that have such a short shelf life.
I think most influencers promoting sustainability forget that the most sustainable thing is not to buy anything at all, unless you actually need it!

This has reminded me of something else she did that doesn’t sit well with me. I entered an Instagram giveaway to win a pair of shoes from a small but expensive brand (Bionda Castana, their heels cost around £500) and Kelly also entered and won, presumably because the brand saw she had 100k followers and the other entries were just from ‘normal’ personal accounts. I thought it was really greedy of her when she already gets gifted so much stuff (I can think of multiple shoes she’s been gifted!) and is clearly more wealthy than the average person.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her son is adorable. All I know about her boyfriend is that he's a scientist.
Yes, her father was the head of Coca Cola Africa.

Yeah that’s her boyfriend.

I wonder what they have to talk about. He’s very accomplished; undergrad from Oxford, Phd and postdoc from Cambridge and senior lecturing at Imperial and Kelly… well she spends her days arranging gifted items and taking photos of them for her Instagram. She just comes across as so vapid.

I’m also side eyeing the fact that she has stated that she won’t feature him on her blog and Instagram to protect his privacy but has no issues constantly posting their son’s image online.

Reactions: 2
Yeah that’s her boyfriend.

I wonder what they have to talk about. He’s very accomplished; undergrad from Oxford, Phd and postdoc from Cambridge and senior lecturing at Imperial and Kelly… well she spends her days arranging gifted items and taking photos of them for her Instagram. She just comes across as so vapid.

I’m also side eyeing the fact that she has stated that she won’t feature him on her blog and Instagram to protect his privacy but has no issues constantly posting their son’s image online.
Posting Sons image = freebies/gifts/ads. The greed and materialism is repulsive.

Wow, so she is 40. Her boyfriend apparently doesn't give her nice presents for special days.

I did think wearing a beanie to the ballet in Paris was a bit of an odd style choice

A0808BAB-F846-494F-AB76-641B3A498C83.jpeg

• Heart
I did think wearing a beanie to the ballet in Paris was a bit of an odd style choice

View attachment 848006
Totally. Same as those chunky boots!
If you don't dress up when you go to the Ópera in Paris, when do you dress up?
Also, it's not as if Kelly didn't have any options. She has such beautiful dresses, I have major wardrobe envy! 😅

The Kenya trip looks amazing. Her ‘home’. Slightly uncomfortable quite colonial feel to it though. All the ‘besties’ are white well to do people. All the Kenyans there to serve……

Reactions: 3
The Kenya trip looks amazing. Her ‘home’. Slightly uncomfortable quite colonial feel to it though. All the ‘besties’ are white well to do people. All the Kenyans there to serve……
Yes to the feel of colonialism. Her grandparents came to Kenya in the 1950s and her family have been white landowners there for well over 70 years. Totally uncomfortable and a half. Kelly has to be one of the most pampered and privileged bloggers on the internet all whilst preaching sustainability and living an environmentally conscious lifestyle.

In her own words, she literally ‘moved mountains’ to get home to Kenya by ‘laying low for two weeks’ despite taking Instagram posts of herself in those two weeks prancing around West London in gifted clothes. I’m sure the only mountain that was moved was booking her first class flight (humble brag stories of the inside of the cabin), taking her PCR tests and filling out all the paperwork, but it’s probably the most actual work she’s done in the last year or so.

And look, gifted matching Antler luggage and a free babyzen yoyo buggy too for the flight. Much sustainable, I’m sure jet setting Kelly already had plenty of luggage and didn’t need to accept a freebie of three new suitcases.

Reactions: 4
Yes I did notice the plane seat humble brag- yawn! You’ve hit the nail on the head with the conscious lifestyle. It’s easy to preach when you can afford to!

She is gorgeous & I have serious wardrobe envy (if I had her figure - post baby at 40 credit to her). But I don’t get how anyone whose father headed up Coke in Africa of all places can preach about corporate responsibility. And as others have pointed out crazy consumerism on the one hand and save the oceans on the other. And the colonial atmosphere is a bit uncomfortable in today’s world.

Reactions: 2