The London Chatter (Kelly Eastwood)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her name has popped up a few times on Niomi Smart's thread, so if anyone is interested they can post about her (alleged covid non-compliant) shenanigans here?

Reactions: 1
No problem! Haven’t had time to properly update it but I’m sure with time she’ll commit women other offences that will be worth documenting!! Seems to be a serial offender in terms of influencer nonsense

Reactions: 2
She is what may be referred to as a lifestyle influencer, ie a bit of home stuff, fashion, and general boasting to include, of course, flouting the coronavirus regulations by organising several baby showers with 6 at a time

Does anyone know anything about her background? She seems uber privileged, I find her so irritating.

Yes her family are a rich privileged white family from Kenya. She views herself as an environmentalist, mainly because she designs a turtle make-up bag with Elizabeth Scarlett which raises money for an ecological foundation (good). However, she also seems to be constantly trying to shill unnecessary crap to the public and travelling unnecessarily (bad). She’s been blogging for agesss, I’m pretty sure I first encountered her through Rosie (Londoner) for some reason, so maybe 8-10 years but she doesn’t seem to be hugely successful, I think she is mainly rich via family. She is well connected and friends with the Delevigne sisters and Sienna Miller and her sister.

She’s popped up recently via Niomi, mainly due to her breaking of lockdown rules and superior sense of humour.

Reactions: 4
Don't have time to contribute much right now but that 'superior sense of humour' reference definitely needs elaborating upon haha

She tried to do acting for a little while, if I recall - you can see her in a brief, teeny part in the film Death at a Funeral (the original, British version). And then she said she stopped trying cuz it was too hard. That's all I got on her, but I do her find her to be super privileged and out of touch, per usual with these folks.

Mostly I find her constant posing with her lips slightly open as though she's in the middle of saying the word "chew" or something to be really lame.

Don't have time to contribute much right now but that 'superior sense of humour' reference definitely needs elaborating upon haha
Sorry YES! So I think some of the followers on here messaged her on Instagram after she posted she was off to her 20th (?) baby shower. Bearing in mind she had been uploading a lot of not-socially-distanced pics with numerous friends. She got really pissed off for being called out and explained that as there was a rule of six, she was having multiple baby showers... and instead of graciously doing a story saying ‘sorry for the misunderstanding, that was my sense of humour but I didn’t explain it properly, we have been following the law’ which HEY would have been a lie but better PR. She went on a rant on stories and published a post, calling her ‘trolls’ idiots for not understanding, told everyone to get a ‘superior sense of humour’ and that she wouldn’t mind be attacked but that everyone messaging her couldn’t spell or string a sentence together. I can only find one post but there were a couple of stories too... anyway she came across as dim, entitled and bratty.

1E1E054C-1BBB-4980-B1A3-36DE2ADE1BA9.jpeg

So I woke up early and I randomly looked her up on companies house. She really isn’t making much money from blogging at all (at least not through her London Chatter company). She paid herself only £9,000 last year as a salary! That is miles below UK minimum wage. Thinking about it, surely everything London Chatter related would be paid there, she isn’t a Director of any other company. It’s not like us normos who have a salary paid by a company. Her Instagram posts don’t get much engagement, maybe 900 likes average (which is about the same as my 17 year old neighbour). It all begs the question.. who is bank rolling Kelly?! I was also surprised that she is 39.... not that that is old but she looks younger (in my opinion). My parents stopped supporting me at 21...

1B31C527-A54E-4C04-928B-F9812EC663C1.jpeg

Anyway last point (on my brain dump) is that she did actually try to get into YouTube but it didn’t take off at all....https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PlRFPOEALBs

I feel like if you guys think she looks young for her age, it's probably because she hasn't had a kid yet, is very slim and uses lots of expensive treatements. that and the nature of a stress free life which, by the looks of it, is bankrolled by somebody else.

We really need to migrate the screenshots from the niomi smart thread to here, but essentially she 'joked' most tenuously that she was attending her 24th baby shower. She later defended her actions by saying she was joking, that we didn't understand her 'superior sense of humour', that because we do not know her personally we could not possibly understand such humour. My argument was that of her 100k+ IG followers, relatively few will know her personally so her socalled 'jokes' only came across as endorsing breaking coronavirus regulations which are in place for a reason.

Furthermore we know her defence to be very weak given her dumb friend @niomismart posted that Kelly was having 'multiple' baby showers of groups of 6 in order to bypass the 'rule of 6'. With buffets no less. Yelp.

This thread has been super quiet, but she's been popping up on my FYP a lot, and her face drives me crazy. She does this thing with her mouth and it's like she's constipated and struggling to tit or smth; like it simultaneously cracks me up and pisses me off at the same time. Like she'd be semi pretty if she didn't make that face but with that face... yikes...

who approves her instagram posts? because if she does it herself, that's embarassing.

Reactions: 2
Just discovered this thread! I’m so curious about her. I remember ‘The London Chatter’ as one of the original blogs but her following on Instagram isn’t that big. I’m surprised to hear that she’s 39 but it really begs the question of what she’s been doing her whole life?! She had 8 acting credits in 9 years on IMDb...

Yeah she does that horrible face every time, I can't tell if she is feeling smug about a shart:poop: or has genuine jaw alignment issues. You'd think that she can afford to see a private max fax surgeon. Also hilarious that she tried to attack 'trolls' when her best friend Dimbobs is clearly of limited intelligence with zero sense of humour. Kelly, I'm not even sure that your bestie understood your superior sense of humour? Maybe sort out your company first and foremost before you throw out the insults.

Also surprised that she is 39, she looks 10 years younger!
Does anyone know what cosmetic treatments she's done? Botox, fillers?

I am still reeling at the fact she’s 39. 39?! She looks like a teenager! What has she been doing for her entire adult life?!

She has just posted that she went to Kenya-apparently luckily just before the Government restrictions were introduced 8 days ago but posted stuff 3 days ago without any mention of being in Kenya. I don't care where she is as such but it is annoying if she is deceiving her followers. She won't be the only one -probably Rosie Londoner and maybe Lucy Williams for starters.

Reactions: 3