Rosanna Falconer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sister of Venetia, friends with all the usual suspects (London Chatter, Nimbobs, Rosie Londoner) but is fast becoming increasingly annoying in her own right.

Her house renovation seems to be entirely funded by Little Greene paint company and various other companies she is #friends with. Declaration of ad/paid partnership is not clear.

Spent the winter in Jaipur because she just couldn’t cope with the mess. Bless.

Has started her own linen line. Who is printing all these linens I wonder ? 🤔

Reactions: 6
Ha ha brilliant introduction!

High levels of parenting smugness, and general smugness.

Her watercolour painting is perhaps the most painful to watch (always the paint of choice for those with zero actual knowledge of art and painting).

Reactions: 1
I knew her at Cambridge. She was totally insufferable, and was as smug then as she is now. So full of herself.
Sadly for her, she married down and lives in a tiny shack in Battersea which, however much she tarts up, is always going to be shoebox- sized. She is a truly horrible human being and fake as hell.
Ha ha brilliant introduction!

High levels of parenting smugness, and general smugness.

Her watercolour painting is perhaps the most painful to watch (always the paint of choice for those with zero actual knowledge of art and painting).

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I knew her at Cambridge. She was totally insufferable, and was as smug then as she is now. So full of herself.
Sadly for her, she married down and lives in a tiny shack in Battersea which, however much she tarts up, is always going to be shoebox- sized. She is a truly horrible human being and fake as hell.
More tea please!

She drops Cambridge into every other post. Is not a personality hun. It’s three years of our lives (which some of us regret 😳).

Which college did she go to? I’m guessing Sidney or Caius.

The Goodwood stuff is insufferable. As is the polestar shilling. Just buy a Leaf and F off.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
More tea please!

She drops Cambridge into every other post. Is not a personality hun. It’s three years of our lives (which some of us regret 😳).

Which college did she go to? I’m guessing Sidney or Caius.

The Goodwood stuff is insufferable. As is the polestar shilling. Just buy a Leaf and F off.
She loves to drop in Cambridge! And being editor of a uni newspaper, maybe it’s a bigger deal than I realise but seems a bit sad to reference so often in your 30s. Wonder what her parents make of both daughters being influencers.
Interesting but not surprising by some of the company that she keeps that she’s not particularly nice!

Reactions: 6
Just realised Rosanna’s surname is spelt incorrectly on this thread, can we change it so it is more easily searched? No worries if not!!

Reactions: 2
She loves to drop in Cambridge! And being editor of a uni newspaper, maybe it’s a bigger deal than I realise but seems a bit sad to reference so often in your 30s. Wonder what her parents make of both daughters being influencers.
Interesting but not surprising by some of the company that she keeps that she’s not particularly nice!
Thanks for the heads up about this thread! I wonder if you just report an individual post but mention the spelling in the title and a mod will change it? Or maybe whoever started the thread can do it, not sure!

Reactions: 1
I’ve asked the mods to change the title.

Lots of passive aggressive moaning about the builders/packers today. At least she had scones.

😑

Her latest stories where she’s cycling. Did you know she hasn’t ridden a bike since….yes you guessed it, Cambridge! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So much gifted homeware / furniture… sandwiched between gifted PR stays. Such inauthentic content.

Just stumbled across this thread and pleased to discover others who feel the same as me. I used to really like her and the fact that she didn’t seem to do ads other than random rented plates etc for her ‘tablescapes‘. But now nearly everything seems to have an ad or gifted tag on it and every visit out or away is a gifted PR experience.

Her heavily gifted house reno does not sit right with me and I’m utterly bemused at her table linens selling out when looking at her doodles. How are people falling over themselves to compliment her childish artwork?!

Interested to hear how she was at Cambridge. She definitely comes across as someone who rates herself and is incredibly smug. What’s the guessing that India’s pre school is at St Thomas

Reactions: 2
She must’ve felt proud as punch to be at Violet Manners’ party. I bet she worked hard to cultivate that friendship for her social gains.

I wonder how her and her sister get along as her sister is all about ethical choices and Rosanna is clearly living a very different life. Must make for an interesting Sunday lunch!

I wonder how her and her sister get along as her sister is all about ethical choices and Rosanna is clearly living a very different life. Must make for an interesting Sunday lunch!
Rosanna thinks she is all about #sustainability and #ethicalliving because she drives around in gifted Polestar cars and rents her clothes from Hurr. They’ll get along just fine.

The hypocrisy from these people drives me so 🤬.

This is definitely why venetia changed her surname imo