The Lodge Guys #9 Pouty's been allowed a hair job while Prick's still a controlling alcoholic knob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's quite sad to witness two abusive narcissists with no self-awareness begging for scraps from lonely viewers.
They're stagnant, like the swamp in front of their Caravan.
That's no lake, and these are no decent humans.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pouty is a professional victim card holder, he plays it pretty much every day. Woe is me you grey boring twit with the most ridiculous ‘new’ hairline 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pouty is a professional victim card holder, he plays it pretty much every day. Woe is me you grey boring twit with the most ridiculous ‘new’ hairline 😂🙄
Haha he’s probably hating that he can’t dye his hair at the moment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha he’s probably hating that he can’t dye his hair at the moment 🤣
He won't be able to dye it for a few months either. It doesn't even look that bad at his natural colour. He is the one that causes most of insecurities instead of accept the fact he is aging.

I do think he could regret not listening to the doctor and going a cm or so lower on the hairline, it doesn't look much lower and he will still have quite a high hairline at the sides

Reactions: 9
He won't be able to dye it for a few months either. It doesn't even look that bad at his natural colour. He is the one that causes most of insecurities instead of accept the fact he is aging.

I do think he could regret not listening to the doctor and going a cm or so lower on the hairline, it doesn't look much lower and he will still have quite a high hairline at the sides
It doesn't help that Nick constantly makes derogatory comments about Leigh's appearance..
That said, it seems that both of the Caravan Codependents fear aging. Between the overused eye creams, the face masks, hair dye and blemish covering (check Nick's liver spots around his temples and crow's feet), they appear desperate to look anything but their ages.
There are better ways to look young, and that starts with real physical fitness.
They're weak as kittens, and look quite frail.

Reactions: 11
It doesn't help that Nick constantly makes derogatory comments about Leigh's appearance..
That said, it seems that both of the Caravan Codependents fear aging. Between the overused eye creams, the face masks, hair dye and blemish covering (check Nick's liver spots around his temples and crow's feet), they appear desperate to look anything but their ages.
There are better ways to look young, and that starts with real physical fitness.
They're weak as kittens, and look quite frail.
Like everything else In their lives it's a competition with eachother. And I do agree that part of poutys lack of self esteem in his appearance is Prick bringing him.dpwn with his comments he passed of as 'jokes' quite common for narcissists to make out their just joking. Imagine what prick says about everyone else if this is someone he supposedly loves and should be attracted to

Reactions: 8
Ive just checked Jade - Girl up North for her latest video... whats going on !!! no recent videos... a lot have been deleted?... or is it my computer?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ive just checked Jade - Girl up North for her latest video... whats going on !!! no recent videos... a lot have been deleted?... or is it my computer?
I can only see 6, if you go to the playlist, most are hidden or unavailable

Reactions: 4
Hi Nick, I know you’re a know-it-all, however, put a little fairy liquid on the grease spot leave for a while, then wash as normal, you’re welcome!!

Apparently her Instagram has had a clear out too!!

Reactions: 5
Doesn't she work in a school? I work in a school and I can't say I would want a YouTube channel with the thought students could be watching. But that's just me!

Reactions: 8
Dr Leighvils hairline really is in the wrong place. He’s going to look ridiculous. Like Gollum in a pound shop wig.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Unless he has a seriously long fringe it’s going to be awful 😢
You could hear the surgeon say something along the lines of “based on what you’ve said xyz”
🤔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.