The Lodge Guys #9 Pouty's been allowed a hair job while Prick's still a controlling alcoholic knob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was so shocking to hear, especiallyas he tapped Pouty’s head when saying it, along with "shut up and get pissed"
He really doesn't give a tit otherwise he would show it. I bet his 'talk' was him telling Leigh to snap out of it which is the last thing you need to be told when suffering mentally

Legitimate question, here:
Has anyone ever witnessed (during any of the 1,000+ uploads) any act of true compassion, kindness or respect from Nick?
Nope only cupboard love when he is pissed

Reactions: 6
I'm not convinced there ever was a comment from Sarah Langford regarding Leigh's manliness. The reading was rehearsed and heavily edited. Knowing them, they composed the comment as a clap-back to the haters.

Reactions: 8
I'm not convinced there ever was a comment from Sarah Langford regarding Leigh's manliness. The reading was rehearsed and heavily edited. Knowing them, they composed the comment as a clap-back to the haters.
I agree, there is NO way they’d acknowledge any criticism like that, absolute ZERO chance.

Has anyone checked the profile?

Ive just looked back through the last thread as i thought id seen a screenshot on here about it, its on page 36 on last thread - wouldn't surprise me if they hadnt created it though

Reactions: 4
And Nick barely said anything what did he mean by “she must be a vegan” ??? Thought he would have made a much snarkier comment than that!!

Reactions: 8
They are so boring, there is so much more they could do, they have lost all enthusiasim compared to a year ago. They should have bought a RV instead of a flat and gone on the road :ROFLMAO:

There was, I remember reading it.

Reactions: 5
I agree with this, they & the moderators monitor the comments rigorously, so it amazes me that this comment got thru, to me there’s an ulterior motive!! A sympathy gainer comment maybe 🤔 cos their vlogs have been total pants recently!!

Reactions: 12
Can anyone remember what slog the comment appeared on without me having to read back through here, or god forbid I have to go through their comments section 🤢

Reactions: 3
And Nick barely said anything what did he mean by “she must be a vegan” ??? Thought he would have made a much snarkier comment than that!!
Any negative comments they delete so I think they did this to create engagement. Also wouldn’t someone more likely comment on the way he draws his words out or the way he says beautiful which makes me want to vomit

• Haha
I just been through the vlogs and i cant find it
I found it, it's on the vlog called 'new speakers for the lodge' with the thumbnail of Prick looking like a miserable angry tit!
I looked at her profile but as I don't know what to look for I can't tell you anything.

Although just looked back and now it's gone, but it was definitely that video as I looked back on my you tube library!

Reactions: 4
A few thoughts:
1. They allowed that comment through to get engagement/sympathy from the cult;
2. Their life out of lockdown is exactly the same as life in lockdown;
3. Still baffled why the sheep continue to pay them good money each month for content that is so bad.
4. Where's the 20k giveaway?
5. Where's the grumpy old man car?

Reactions: 12
They made that comment, or asked someone to do it for them. Absolutely guaranteed.

Reactions: 11
This thread is ace, I loved the hair transplant picture, I really hope it looks like that after, think their friend with that Spanish villa had a similar 'do' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They made that comment, or asked someone to do it for them. Absolutely guaranteed.
As the comment has now disappeared after being discussed here, that tells me all i need to know about who posted it.
They are so pathetic and boring they have to create their own situations for drama and sympathy. The way it was written was just in Prick's style of writing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.