The Lodge Guys #9 Pouty's been allowed a hair job while Prick's still a controlling alcoholic knob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know who that grey haired fella is, I saw him in one of their vlogs and switched off because he seemed ...off. I thought he was a gay man using the wife for a green card , didn't like his vibe and I couldn't take him and the other 2 in the same video lol. Could be reading them all wrong but who are they and how do they know the LGs?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry Leigh had that mean comment addressed to him in the vlog, especially as he’s not in a great place mentally. I agree that Nick is very good to him when he’s unwell.

Their vlogs are so dull now though. As a longtime watcher of the Lodge guys, I’m now struggling to care about their content.

For a complete contrast, I’m currently watching the Despicable Three at Alton Towers. What a lovely family. They are an absolute joy to watch. So positive and funny and genuine.

Reactions: 12
I'm really sad Chris has deleted the comment!
I really thought he was different than The Caravan twats 😔
to be honest i can c why he might delete it. he seems like an ok guy and mayb protecitng his friends. also not relevent to his video and might not want negativity about othe people?

Their vlogs are so dull now though. As a longtime watcher of the Lodge guys, I’m now struggling to care about their content.
Completely agree. They're not even trying now, Nick especially is completely checked out. I get a feeling they're going to call it a day soon. Will probably continue to put Florida content out when they can get back over there, but I think they know they've reached the end of the road with the daily vlogging. Either that or they need a complete reset and a kick up the backside to get some ideas lined up for something more interesting than making coffee and returning tiles to B&Q! God just writing that is depressing me that I just watched a vlog where someone returned tiles to B&Q!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Completely agree. They're not even trying now, Nick especially is completely checked out. I get a feeling they're going to call it a day soon. Will probably continue to put Florida content out when they can get back over there, but I think they know they've reached the end of the road with the daily vlogging. Either that or they need a complete reset and a kick up the backside to get some ideas lined up for something more interesting than making coffee and returning tiles to B&Q! God just writing that is depressing me that I just watched a vlog where someone returned tiles to B&Q!
I agree. I think they know themselves they’re out of ideas. Leigh looks so miserable these days.

Reactions: 8
Pouty looks as miserable as sin, pulling faces all the time. Prick looks ill. Fancy telling your partner to drown their sorrows when they say they're feeling down:( And when your only joy in life is droning on about wiring speakers or light fittings or complaining about wifi and tilers, it's time to call it a day.

God just writing that is depressing me that I just watched a vlog where someone returned tiles to B&Q!
Lol I mean I see the appeal of vlogging about day to day life/nothing during lockdown when we were all looking for the connection and rather enjoyed seeing other people were also bored and doing nothing but as a career daily vlogging can't hold people's attention unless it's all clickbait stuff, nobody's life is interesting enough for daily vlogs. Some people have the personality to pull off a 'Royal Family' style vlog about nothing like Ian and David but even they stuck to weekend only. I think Youtubing is like MLM in that if you get in early you can make lots of money ,then everyone tries to repeat that success but the market is saturated and people tend to burn out from the daily grind and the realisaton that they won't be the Trackers and earn a million a year. Another sign that it's not working well is when they start stockpiling footage and you have no idea when it was filmed or what you're really watching. The LGs have been doing that too. You wonder sometimes if they're bored rich guys or grifters trying to dodge work via YT or what. They've changed their story so much I'm not even sure anymore.

Pouty is looking very grey. I'm not a tiler but it seems odd the way they have been cut, 2 small ones around the bath which is where you will look most of the time.
I thought they were having a few different tiles around the shower?
Dont most people have a laundry basket? So are they leaving the dirty clothes in the machine for days?

Prick has a very ratty pinched face tonight
Sounds very tinny

No w***** car today. Everyone, including them, went to town but they moan it's too busy.

Reactions: 9
Thank you to Lauurz for the thread title with the most votes.

Summary from thread #8 is still pretty much the same, Prick and Pouty now only vlog 3-4 times a week allegedly to allow Pouty more time to copy CLIF's photography and editing style, only he's useless and their attempts to copy are a joke.
Pouty has been allowed to have his hair transplant, and appeared with red and black marks all over his forehead a few vlogs ago, looking like target practice, and the lines weren't even drawn straight.
They have bought themselves a old grumpy old man's convertible MR2, but it hasn't been seen for a while as the warning light came on.
A beady eyed tatler found Prick and Pouty's Tripadvisor keyboard warrior reviews under the name Lapolis80 which reveal them to be the obnoxious vile narcissists they are, similar to the letters to the neighbours at the flat about birdseed on their balcony. Prick lays network cables as a side hustle and continues to bodge everything he touches. Their old business was shut after TCG had about 5 holidays in 18 months, staff made redundant, now allegedly reopened old business with a holding company, NCLSC Ltd. Old staff have come on saying they worked unpaid and that allegedly they fatshamed Sazzle and brought her to tears, and allegedly didn't attend the funeral of the niece's father.
As has been said before they are two middle aged scammers who befriend the vulnerable and con them into paying a monthly sub to be their PAYG "friends". If you stop paying you are ditched immediately. The Bodge Guys do nothing properly, are self absorbed, don't work and own 3 or 4 properties, yet scrounge and beg off others who are too stupid to realise what they are up to. Narcissistic, ungrateful, vain and insincere hypocrites, they fat shame each other and their paying cult. They are glued to each other, have various fads ("journalling", stickers, food & drink related) and incapable of spending time doing things by themselves and Pouty appears deeply unhappy at times. They have tried to get the Disney £££ but are fakers who don't actually enjoy Disney etc and just lie and pretend for views. Deeply ungrateful, they shun bespoke Disney paintings and handmade throws from a lady with Cancer because they only want £££ or vouchers or booze to be sent to them. Tight as anything, they are lazy and don't cook or shop for food properly and scam the returns process. Prick is an alcoholic who claims he has IBS from eating sourdough bread from the local bakery, and won't go to a GP to get himself checked out.

My first thread title- yay! Thanks for sorting new thread and writing a great recap CuriosityKitty! ☺

Reactions: 13
I can't believe Pouty threw his boxers down to the kitchen when they had someone in the flat, that's just vile!
Also I agree the way the tiles are laid out is quite odd, but I'm not a tiler!

I laughed out loud when they put their new pot in the corner claiming they got it as they needed some colour in that corner.....its f***ing grey, just like everything else in their dull lives!

I assume there are quite a few shops near them that know he'll be returning whatever he's buying, after he's taken it all out of the box, buggered about with it, sometimes installed it before changing their minds!

• Haha
I really dislike the super minimalist grey look. I saw Ryan Seacrest's house on the market for something frightening like 60 million and inside it's all grey and white and minimalist sort of like an empty hotel. I think it will be a look that we'll look back on in 20 years going that's so dated what were we thinking and in the UK is really doesn't work because it's a cold look in a cold climate. That flat always looks freezing to me because of all the grey.

Reactions: 5
I had to turn off the latest slog half way through yesterday.....couldn't bare it so I caught up today.....WOW, they're so dull they have to fill time by dancing like prats!

I can't believe Prick suggested Pouty should "get pissed" so sort out his mental health.....and later say, lets chat about your nutiness while tapping his head, just after they read out a comment saying its lovely how you support each other!

I'm shocked they acknowledged the camp comment but again it's done so the sheep can rush to their rescue with comments and gifts!
Plus Leigh often struggles to read even a very short 'comment of the day' yet read that one very well......how many times has he read that then 🤔

Haven’t been on here for a while I have actually just caught up on some of there videos over the past months and can still say I fuckin carnt bare them. Good to see everyone still hates them like me keep up the good work and especially the new hero who dug up the tripadvisor review so funny to read

Reactions: 13
I can't believe Prick suggested Pouty should "get pissed" so sort out his mental health
That's what Prick does himself. He denies he has any problems, emotions or feelings by drinking them all away. I remember in their coming out video he pretended like it was all rosy and he had no issues and was pulling faces at Pouty saying he struggled, he does that a lot....but he's drowning everything in the booze. Underneath the booze and the chip on his shoulder he's masking a lot of stuff. In fairness my family are the same, big Catholic family, don't ever talk about your feelings or be physically demonstrative just drink! So I get it but it's so unhealthy and it's a shame that Prick still thinks it's a good way to go through life and he can't hide it anymore either because all the boozing and repressed anger shows on his face now and he doesn't look healthy or content in life.

I had to turn off the latest slog half way through yesterday.....couldn't bare it so I caught up today.....WOW, they're so dull they have to fill time by dancing like prats!

I can't believe Prick suggested Pouty should "get pissed" so sort out his mental health.....and later say, lets chat about your nutiness while tapping his head, just after they read out a comment saying its lovely how you support each other!

I'm shocked they acknowledged the camp comment but again it's done so the sheep can rush to their rescue with comments and gifts!
Plus Leigh often struggles to read even a very short 'comment of the day' yet read that one very well......how many times has he read that then 🤔

Edit: I went to their page and it was at the top. (Although I'm not sure if this is the one I saw last night or not! So may be more.)
There was a post last night on their Facebook page .... Although I'm not sure if this is the same as I saw last night or not so could be more than one post...
Screenshot_20210525-173534.png

Reactions: 3
Be kind. What like Nick saying to Leigh "let's have a chat about your nuttiness". Jesus you couldn't make it up.

Be kind. What like Nick saying to Leigh "let's have a chat about your nuttiness". Jesus you couldn't make it up.
That was so shocking to hear, especiallyas he tapped Pouty’s head when saying it, along with "shut up and get pissed"

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Legitimate question, here:
Has anyone ever witnessed (during any of the 1,000+ uploads) any act of true compassion, kindness or respect from Nick?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.