The Lodge Guys #8 Boring Slogs Every Other Day, Kerchinga “Friends” Must Pay, Still no 20k Giveaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wouldn't suprise me!

It annoys me how they put that plastic thing onto a baking tray in the oven and when they serve up the food they put it back in the hot oven 🤦‍♀️ Always makes me think they never wash it! 🤢
That’s too much extra work for them to do to wash tray liners

Our eveeeeeeeening meeeeeeal ! 😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I reckon the giveaway would go to patron ,the winner have different name jade be Tina, Charlotte be Lisa , Micheal the American friend who always send them stuff be Peter and so on it be scammed and lied , these penny pitchers who wont share anything give a random person of youtube winner giveaway ?
Or they give it to themselves, free stuff for them and no postage cost.

That’s too much extra work for them to do to wash tray liners

Our eveeeeeeeening meeeeeeal ! 😆😆😆😆😆
They have no idea what they are doing. Cutting veg with a serrated knife on a glass cutting board bothers me so much more than it should.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think the thing 2 is bikes 🚲 so they can go cycling, and copy Nicky As he likes to go bike riding as form of exercise

I’m pretty sure It won’t be an animal, they’ve not really bonded with Edgar so something with feelings stands no chance!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How funny when you see these two idiots in Walmart/target and don’t know any brand names or what’s popular in America they ain’t got a clue ! And walk around the supermarket with empty shopping trolley

My guess is a Campervan, hot tub or BBQ, gazebo, treadmill, electric bike or home office. And the giveaway will go to someone who pays them or family.

Reactions: 5
My guess is a Campervan, hot tub or BBQ, gazebo, treadmill, electric bike or home office. And the giveaway will go to someone who pays them or family.
Not family, they charge family for stuff!!

How funny when you see these two idiots in Walmart/target and don’t know any brand names or what’s popular in America they ain’t got a clue ! And walk around the supermarket with empty shopping trolley
They visit Walmart more than the parks, wonder if Walmart do annual passes? They’d be able bang on about that like they do about their Disney & Universal Annual Passes!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whatever the Caravan Codependents have purchased with patron funds is probably unoriginal and completely pointless.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Still think its a campervan, they name their car and call it a family member,
Also think the 20k giveaway will be "forgotten"

Seems they are looking for the yellow tagged items so they can get a bargain. How about spending 44 cents more and getting something that is not expired or damaged. Idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh good grief. What an awful vlog.
Prick said he hadnt drunk in the afternoon for a year, pretty sure he had a bottle on his birthday last week in the afternoon! Plus the afternoon tea they had a couple of months ago.

Pouty was making allsorts of odd faces at the end of the vlog - does he not realise he looks stupid?

Didnt prick go go Tesco, after he had wine but they have an delivery for food to take to the lodge

Reactions: 4
Prick said he hadnt drunk in the afternoon for a year, pretty sure he had a bottle on his birthday last week in the afternoon! Plus the afternoon tea they had a couple of months ago.

Pouty was making allsorts of odd faces at the end of the vlog - does he not realise he looks stupid?
Plus the camera on lower surfaces and crouching down to talk to it, looks bloody stupid.

Are we all excited to find out what the "thing" is? No, me neither.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Didnt prick go go Tesco, after he had wine but they have an delivery for food to take to the lodge
I haven't watched it but he was drinking nearly every afternoon last summer! Why do they constantly say they haven't done such and such for a year it is so irritating!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.