The Lodge Guys #8 Boring Slogs Every Other Day, Kerchinga “Friends” Must Pay, Still no 20k Giveaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like the comment has been deleted already, 😂. Good thing it will live on here.

Somehow they have reached 20 K subscribers already. Bets are on as to when the draw will be and which kerchinga will win.
They only had 19.5 the other day

Reactions: 3
According to social blade they got to 19.8k on25th March, seem to gain 100 subs a fortnight
Sure they are buying them , they are bound to lose more than they gain so it would go down or plateau. They only have on average of 7k -13,000k cumulative daily views. Would bet money on the give away going to a kerchinga.

Is strange how their live count is bang on 20,000, like they paid to make it so :unsure:

Reactions: 7
They’re gaining around 200 a month but the views have dropped to a level of 13 months ago. 40% of their subscribers have come from either April 19 or start of lockdown, other than that they aren’t gaining as you’d expect - and that’s cos their content is tit 😂

Is strange how their live count is bang on 20,000, like they paid to make it so :unsure:

That’s how it works, once you reach 10k it goes up in increments of 100 👍

Funny how we were only talking about the 20k giveaway in the last couple of days and how slow it is getting there. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon the giveaway would go to patron ,the winner have different name jade be Tina, Charlotte be Lisa , Micheal the American friend who always send them stuff be Peter and so on it be scammed and lied , these penny pitchers who wont share anything give a random person of youtube winner giveaway ?

I reckon the giveaway would go to patron ,the winner have different name jade be Tina, Charlotte be Lisa , Micheal the American friend who always send them stuff be Peter and so on it be scammed and lied , these penny pitchers who wont share anything give a random person of youtube winner giveaway ?
They did say they want it to go to a 'proper subscriber' not just someone who joined to win the prize, honestly though....why would they......the 'prizes' are a little bit tit!

Reactions: 6
They did say they want it to go to a 'proper subscriber' not just someone who joined to win the prize, honestly though....why would they......the 'prizes' are a little bit tit!
Some youtubers give away designer handbags, iphones and tablets, these 2 give you random shite they can't be bothered to take to the charity shop

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Little bit tit? That's an understatement of titanic proportions :) I might unsubscribe to make sure I definitely don't win their crappy cast offs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
bleeping ungrateful bastard Prick 'hated being at the apartment due to lockdown'
What a tosser

Little bit tit? That's an understatement of titanic proportions :) I might unsubscribe to make sure I definitely don't win their crappy cast offs
I've already unsubscribed! Part of me thinks about subscribing again to win it, but then I realise I'm not a kerchinga so that won't happen! 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They've probably been spending kerchinga money buying 100 subs every few weeks. They are also professional liars and scammers so will make sure it stays in their little fan club. They are welcome to it anyway, who in their right mind wants to wear one of their cast off grey hoodies with their name on it?

Reactions: 6
Prick: 'That's the last time I buy cheap foil'
Hey, why not try using it the right way up you dickheads!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Noone in the States will win the giveaway as they won't pay for the shipping. It'll be a sheep they already visit so they can drop the parcel to their house.(or ask them to collect from Leigh's parents house!)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didnt he use baking paper wrong sometime ago?
It wouldn't suprise me!

It annoys me how they put that plastic thing onto a baking tray in the oven and when they serve up the food they put it back in the hot oven 🤦‍♀️ Always makes me think they never wash it! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
It wouldn't suprise me!

It annoys me how they put that plastic thing onto a baking tray in the oven and when they serve up the food they put it back in the hot oven 🤦‍♀️ Always makes me think they never wash it! 🤢
Probably not, they have only cleaned the cooker once in the apartment

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Probably not, they have only cleaned the cooker once in the apartment
Ewwwwww, I would hope they did a deep clean before they actually moved in, but knowing those two dirt bags they didn't 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Didnt he use baking paper wrong sometime ago?
Yeah you are right. Complained that the paper stuck and it shouldn't as it was non stick. But the packet clearly showed it was standard baking paper not non stick. He seemed to this all baking paper was non stick by standard 🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.