The Lodge Guys #6 Every Grey's Best! Now Pay Us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching yesterday’s vlog...hands up who thinks the stuff from the communal bin will end up in the giveaway? 🙋‍♀️ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What actually have THEY bought to put in the giveaway? From my recollection I can only think of the lights and the Richard Osman book. Pathetic really.

Reactions: 6
What actually have THEY bought to put in the giveaway? From my recollection I can only think of the lights and the Richard Osman book. Pathetic really.
From what I can gather it’s mainly made up of stuff subscribers have sent to them, not sure they’ve actually contributed anything themselves...

Reactions: 8
It's funny they claim to find the apartment depressing to come back to. They do know that grey is the worse colour to have in your house. It looks like such a cold uninviting space...bit like a prison...they are painted grey largely.

Reactions: 9
So the neighbours are getting another letter this time with a sticker!! That’ll ease the blow, I’d love a 2nd letter about me bird seed, so to me, they ( the neighbours) took no notice of the 1st letter and as I suspected they (TCG) tied a piece if string around a bar of their own chocolate!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So the neighbours are getting another letter this time with a sticker!! That’ll ease the blow, I’d love a 2nd letter about me bird seed, so to me, they ( the neighbours) took no notice of the 1st letter and as I suspected they (TCG) tied a piece if string around a bar of their own chocolate!!
Oh no they haven’t?! A sticker? The neighbour will think they’re childish morons...and they’ll be correct!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those home Gluten Intolerance Tests are a complete con. I looked at them before and the reviews all say they test negative but a proper NHS test later confirmed them as positive. These companies just take advantage of poor desperate and vulnerable people and they should be banned.

Reactions: 3
Those home Gluten Intolerance Tests are a complete con. I looked at them before and the reviews all say they test negative but a proper NHS test later confirmed them as positive. These companies just take advantage of poor desperate and vulnerable people and they should be banned.
Such a shame if the scammers been scammed!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tonight's annoying tit:
Prick not running the water before filling Pouty’s glass for alka seltzer. And adding 'dilute'.....is that a Northern term for it?

Calling the area they walked a giant Aviary 🐦 🤷‍♀️

Pouty goes up the odd steps, prick says 'I'm missing out' so goes up aswell!

Cutting frozen tea cakes in hand, no chopping board

Moaning they can't have a relaxed sunday.....isn't it Sunday every day for them?

Putting the knife with jam on straight in the almond butter

Prick moaning he wants to go out, yet when they go out he moans about being out and being cold (in shorts) then moans when back in the apartment

If his stomach is so bad then go to the doctors or shut the hell up

It ended as fucked up as it began....prick saying his obnoxious "moment" phrase, saying he's going to clean his teeth yet he has a glass of brandy in hand 🤢

Sorry for the rant

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It ended as fucked up as it began....prick saying his obnoxious "moment" phrase, saying he's going to clean his teeth yet he has a glass of brandy in hand 🤢

Sorry for the rant
You mean you don’t use brandy as mouthwash at night? 🤪

I used to work with a guy that had a bit of a drink problem, he always had mouthwash in his man bag.

Why can’t they man up and knock on their neighbours door if there’s a problem?

They are a pair of pouty, pathetic pricks.

Reactions: 12
Tonight's annoying tit:
Prick not running the water before filling Pouty’s glass for alka seltzer. And adding 'dilute'.....is that a Northern term for it?

Calling the area they walked a giant Aviary 🐦 🤷‍♀️

Pouty goes up the odd steps, prick says 'I'm missing out' so goes up aswell!

Cutting frozen tea cakes in hand, no chopping board

Moaning they can't have a relaxed sunday.....isn't it Sunday every day for them?

Putting the knife with jam on straight in the almond butter

Prick moaning he wants to go out, yet when they go out he moans about being out and being cold (in shorts) then moans when back in the apartment

If his stomach is so bad then go to the doctors or shut the hell up

Sorry for the rant
I can assure you that us northerners don’t say “add the dilute” and if we did, we’d then say “and stir the dilute” 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Hmm I'm from Oop North and I call it dilute. Squash always sounds posh to me lol.

Can't believe he drinks brandy every night and can't seem to make the connection to his nightly stomach cramps.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.