The Lodge Guys #6 Every Grey's Best! Now Pay Us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The literally pushed it in tonight’s Vlog. Saying if anyone wants to buy them, go to their Kerch store. And it’s such a great double lined quality. Begging for more money from buying their merch, yet in the same Vlog, quote and show everything that’s new in the flat, proper showing off how much they’ve spent.
Ah ok, I turned it off halfway (again) as I just can't listen to 30mins of their tit in one sitting!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The slogs are so boring, they seem to be at pains to show that they're not glued to each other 24/7 but we know it's a load of shite, for example why did Prick go out to "work" in his socks if he really did go out without Pouty? And preparing dinner is piercing the film on 2 micro meals? Jokers.

• Haha
Is that bloke a patreon? That’s hilarious - I recognise his name from many years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I just watched the rest of the slog......they really are struggling for content aren't they! The 'Look at all the new stuff we have purchased for one of our many homes' section was hideous and super braggy!

Who the hell has a salad with chicken curry and rice? 🤢

And why does Prick have to talk with hia stupid tight mouth full, it's disgusting!
And for Pouty to say Prick has learnt how to put washing on the airer is hilarious, looks like he just threw it all on, that'll take ages to dry and will end up smelling really funky!

Reactions: 8
The slogs are so boring, they seem to be at pains to show that they're not glued to each other 24/7 but we know it's a load of shite, for example why did Prick go out to "work" in his socks if he really did go out without Pouty? And preparing dinner is piercing the film on 2 micro meals? Jokers.
I don’t believe he went out on his own at all.

I dont think so because they would have to pay fee to management team
True, but I do agree that something has changed.
Healthier eating
Nicer to each other
Not being together 24/7 (though I'm not 100%convinced in this)
Tattle has finally got to them enough to make those changes?

Reactions: 10
True, but I do agree that something has changed.
Healthier eating
Nicer to each other
Not being together 24/7 (though I'm not 100%convinced in this)
Tattle has finally got to them enough to make those changes?
It’s all fake though. Prick was so obnoxious going round the flat pointing and shouting in his punch n Judy voice, what items are new

• Haha
It’s all fake though. Prick was so obnoxious going round the flat pointing and shouting in his punch n Judy voice, what items are new
I agree, and we all know that tit is new as we've watched them splurge on it all and moan about the quality/colour/delivery of said items!
I believe it's called showing off

Reactions: 11
Braggy and unecessary, people have lost loved ones, their jobs, their homes, businesses etc and all these clowns can do is brag about how much they have spent since November. It is beyond vile and distasteful. And yet people still send them money to pay for it all :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Braggy and unecessary, people have lost loved ones, their jobs, their homes, businesses etc and all these clowns can do is brag about how much they have spent since November. It is beyond vile and distasteful. And yet people still send them money to pay for it all :mad:
Exactly! Prick and Pouty, you haven't paid for it, your kerchingas have and I hope they realise this soon. :mad: 🤡

So many similarities with the Trackers! They always seem to be eating and showing how they spend their money

Im pretty sure they went to the shop for the custard, Pouty made a very big deal about how they bought it from the farm shop the other day, ic ouldnt quite make it out but it even looked like her still had his coat on but i could be wrong

Oh and th gluten free cakes they had are from Asda so another trip to the shops, why don't they do a full shop when they order it online?! They seem incapable of planning ahead or even checking their cupboards for what they need like the butter they had to get from tesco. But then again that could have been an excuse to get snacks for their watch party graze board that night.

They go to the shops more than i do these days!

Reactions: 8
Hmm, dont moan you are cold Prick when you are wearing shorts!
Very staged return of Nick arriving home. They either both went out or neither did.
It would have been easier to have shown what wasnt new in the apartment - very little as they have spent thousands ( which is fine as they needed new furniture as they had sold their old stuff)
Those homemade bedspreads look terrible

Im pretty sure they went to the shop for the custard, Pouty made a very big deal about how they bought it from the farm shop the other day, ic ouldnt quite make it out but it even looked like her still had his coat on but i could be wrong

Oh and th gluten free cakes they had are from Asda so another trip to the shops, why don't they do a full shop when they order it online?! They seem incapable of planning ahead or even checking their cupboards for what they need like the butter they had to get from tesco. But then again that could have been an excuse to get snacks for their watch party graze board that night.

They go to the shops more than i do these days!
I thought they were from Asda too, went back to see but couldn't tell for sure. Would the farm shop have Devon custard? When did they go there as they as only went to tesco 2 days or so before .
They are vlogging the many shopping trips

That beautiful throw the lady made has gone never to be seen again, they’re so ungrateful !!

• Sad
That beautiful throw the lady made has gone never to be seen again, they’re so ungrateful !!
I know, thats so sad :( I wonder what she must think, she must be guttet even if she hasn't shown it
That would have taken weeks and weeks of hard work, something these 2 are foreign to

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.