The Lodge Guys #6 Every Grey's Best! Now Pay Us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you listen to their conversations when they’re walking around Disney it’s cringing, they don’t know the correct name of things, they’re always saying or giving out incorrect info, the amount of rides they’ve never done, they parrot other people to make it sound as tho they know stuff .. to TCG Disney = Views = KERCHINGA ... that’s what they love about Disney, nothing else!! On one of their California Disney vlogs I remember they kept saying “there’s loads of merch here with Disneyland on it and not Disney World” ... well dohhhhhh!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If you listen to their conversations when they’re walking around Disney it’s cringing, they don’t know the correct name of things, they’re always saying or giving out incorrect info, the amount of rides they’ve never done, they parrot other people to make it sound as tho they know stuff .. to TCG Disney = Views = KERCHINGA ... that’s what they love about Disney, nothing else!! On one of their California Disney vlogs I remember they kept saying “there’s loads of merch here with Disneyland on it and not Disney World” ... well dohhhhhh!!
My personal favourite was Pouty saying he liked a painting in Epcot and Prick said "Oh yeah, that's whistling whats his name" It was Mickey in steamboat Willie 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Really who buys a new pair of trainers because they get wet (or covered in mud or :poop:)
I think the question also is who heads out for a walk in the hills in deep snow wearing trainers, he should buy some boots or wellies alongside his new trainers. All that money on the flat but only owns one pair of shoes

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
These things going into the ‘giveaway’ are they all things they’ve been given for free? If so they are tighter than a ducks arse!

These things going into the ‘giveaway’ are they all things they’ve been given for free? If so they are tighter than a ducks arse!
Richard Osman’s book, which they’re pretending to read at the moment, is currently £7 on Amazon. Think they’ve just latched onto something that they believe is popular to make themselves look relevant. The Facebook post makes it look like they’ve been sent it by the publishers!

How have I got to this point in my life where a photo of a stranger walking fills me with indescribable rage?

Attachments

Reactions: 7
The newly found love of journalling and reading is as fake as their supposed love of Disney. All for money/views. Scammers.

Reactions: 11
Imagine the shock they'll have in Disneyland Paris, they speak French there to...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine the shock they'll have in Disneyland Paris, they speak French there to...
I'm a massive Disney fan and Disneyland Paris is my home park. I really don't want them to ever visit! Prick would constantly be moaning....."It's just not Florida" all the time!
He'd be happy that booze is readily available at a little walk but He'd complain about the price!

• Heart
I'm a massive Disney fan and Disneyland Paris is my home park. I really don't want them to ever visit! Prick would constantly be moaning....."It's just not Florida" all the time!
He'd be happy that booze is readily available at a little walk but He'd complain about the price!
Same!! Paris is great and once the new update is added it'll be a whole other level! But all they would do is complain, probably even when they can't understand the language

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Pouty been with prick for over 21 years or so and he doesn’t even know about the baby shampoo trick for pricks eyes ? Pouty was acting all oblivious !

Same!! Paris is great and once the new update is added it'll be a whole other level! But all they would do is complain, probably even when they can't understand the language
Exactly, them visiting Disneyland Paris would really prove that they aren't big Disney fans! I've seen many WDW and DL vloggers go to Paris and absolutely love it for it's original features and beauty etc!
These two morons wouldn't do any research (as usual), try and wing it, complain about the food not being like WDW and ask where the water parks are!

Reactions: 11
A page dedicated to Family in his journal. Claiming family doesn’t have to be just blood related, no Leigh, they can be people that pay you money to be friends with them. They’d not be in your journal if they were just friends, and don’t pay you for it.

Pouty needed to say that line about friends being family to make them keep paying. If they are really "family" you wouldn't expect them to make their own way home or to the airport when you have a car would you. Insincere and fake again. And Pouty's approach when Prick is angry is to tell him to have a gin or brandy :rolleyes: They act like 2 housemates that can barely tolerate each other, boring AF.

A page dedicated to Family in his journal. Claiming family doesn’t have to be just blood related, no Leigh, they can be people that pay you money to be friends with them. They’d not be in your journal if they were just friends, and don’t pay you for it.
Family means so much to them that they didn’t even bring his sister into their home for Christmas Day (you were allowed one day) bearing in mind it was her 1st Christmas without her partner and the girls with their dad!! I understand his sister couldn’t go to her parents because of their dads operation, but dear lord you wouldn’t have let them be alone!!! I wouldn’t anyway, they managed to click n collect non essentials and out for snacks etc so don’t even say the were following the rules !!

Reactions: 17
And never treated the girls and sister something nice with everything they been through ! And that’s your family !

Hey Leigh,

As you read here, no we don’t like your junk journalling, so pls stop.

kthxbye. #yournonpayingviewers

• Haha
So you think they started calling it junk journaling after we called them on it being scrapbooking and not actual journaling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.