The Lodge Guys #6 Every Grey's Best! Now Pay Us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1) If its cold in your apartment put more bleeping clothes on. Pj bottoms, socks etc!

2) oh, it must be so hard for you guys working a few hours a day for the last couple of days......glad you managed to squeeze in a break

3) Why would you panic about a delivery and be angry it was left when you were out.....do you think your neighbours are thieves like you?

4) Prick, what 'doctor' would suggest washing your eyes with baby shampoo? (Or baby lotion as you also said in the same segment).
Actually using baby shampoo for blepharitis was advised by doctors for years, my granny got it after having shingles in her eyes

Reactions: 3
Funny how it looked like it was the first time Leigh had heard of the baby shampoo thing. It's almost as if Prick googled "alternative reasons for red eyes apart from too much alcohol"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Funny how it looked like it was the first time Leigh had heard of the baby shampoo thing. It's almost as if Prick googled "alternative reasons for red eyes apart from too much alcohol"
I agree, Prick said "that's why I have some at the Lodge" Plus he said Baby shampoo and also Baby lotion, so I assume he's lying again

Reactions: 8
Fucks sake what is this new job? You’d think they were working for MI5 the way they’re so secretive about it. Keep mentioning it but deliberately vague, attention seeking bellends!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So let me take a wild guess... nick’s shoes got covered in paint and that put him in a bad mood so they gave up on work for the day??

“So it’s not a clickbait title” haha

Hi Pouty, glad you are taking our advice onboard! Now please stop pretending to like Disney for the views!

Reactions: 10
Wonder if the management company have contacted them yet....

That doesn't look like blepharitis to me - that's coming from someone who has suffered with it in the past.

Reactions: 4
Wonder if the management company have contacted them yet....

That doesn't look like blepharitis to me - that's coming from someone who has suffered with it in the past.
I wasn’t saying it was , I was saying that doctors actually do have / had a use for baby shampoo

Reactions: 1
I wasn’t saying it was , I was saying that doctors actually do have / had a use for baby shampoo
I know, all I’m saying is that what he has isn’t caused by infection, it’s too consistent on both eyes - it’s likely not enough sleep, too much booze or salt or something worse.

Reactions: 5
So let me take a wild guess... nick’s shoes got covered in paint and that put him in a bad mood so they gave up on work for the day??

“So it’s not a clickbait title” haha

Hi Pouty, glad you are taking our advice onboard! Now please stop pretending to like Disney for the views!
Really who buys a new pair of trainers because they get wet (or covered in mud or :poop:)

Took Pouty all of 5 minutes to do his thumbnail, so why does he need to get up to edit at 6am every day 10 days in advance🤡

Singapore noodles made with Thai curry paste and peanut butter because you have no curry powder:sick: Pouty summed it up when he said it tasted like a Supernoodle /Pot Noodle:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So...this “work” they’re doing, do we think it actually paid work or could it be that the lease is up on one of the properties they own and they’re using this time to redecorate/ do maintenance? Because no offence guys but you don’t seem to manual labour type of people

Reactions: 11
So...this “work” they’re doing, do we think it actually paid work or could it be that the lease is up on one of the properties they own and they’re using this time to redecorate/ do maintenance? Because no offence guys but you don’t seem to manual labour type of people
I think you are right, i dont think the money they would get decorating someone else's property would be enough motivation for these lazy bastards. It is clearly something to benefit them more than a cash in hand job

I think you are right, i dont think the money they would get decorating someone else's property would be enough motivation for these lazy bastards. It is clearly something to benefit them more than a cash in hand job
I just can’t imagine them doing anything for anyone else to be honest. I can’t see pouty offering to decorate somewhere since he doesn’t do his own 😂. Just cleans up after Prick

I just can’t imagine them doing anything for anyone else to be honest. I can’t see pouty offering to decorate somewhere since he doesn’t do his own 😂. Just cleans up after Prick
I’m just hoping to god there is not a pateron paying them to do this for them, they couldn’t be seen to be turning down this to one of there devoted followers if they want to come across as nice guys.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.