The Lodge Guys #54 Europe beckons, Tattle reckons they’ll be back in 60 seconds!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 13
It's becoming more apparent every time I see them together that the Disney Wives are being used by the Lodge Guys as 'Beards' when they go out publically.

It's clear Nick doesn't like people noticing he's gay (he makes enough effort to treat Leigh as a 'mate' outdoors in public with no PDAs at any point) and every holiday flog with the Wives so far always ensures they're clearly partnered off before they hit the public areas.
---
How the Camper van should look (But the boys will NEVER show their true colours...)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's becoming more apparent every time I see them together that the Disney Wives are being used by the Lodge Guys as 'Beards' when they go out publically.

It's clear Nick doesn't like people noticing he's gay (he makes enough effort to treat Leigh as a 'mate' outdoors in public with no PDAs at any point) and every holiday flog with the Wives so far always ensures they're clearly partnered off before they hit the public areas.
---
How the Camper van should look (But the boys will NEVER show their true colours...)

View attachment 2967931
I think if you anyone is wanting a beard. The Disney wives may not be the best option haha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Going by this, they're already there. I said a few days ago that they were.
Is that Bazzas pool?
Screenshot_20240601_121102_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 6
Why would you subscribe to see the same tit they do every time that they go. I love going to Florida but watching the same vloggers do the same tit and call it work has totally lost its appeal. I prefer watching people go on real holidays or those that live there (not the trackers). So much more genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just don’t get what The Bazzas get from these two. They appear to have plenty of friends, their vlogs are more interesting than theirs, they are a lot more open. TLG’s are users. I just don’t get it.

Reactions: 10
Way too many uses of "we" during that time lapse video. Prick did 98% of the work to be fair to him, he only allowed Pouty to either hold things steady or paint the first coat that would eventually be covered over!

Reactions: 8
I just don’t get what The Bazzas get from these two. They appear to have plenty of friends, their vlogs are more interesting than theirs, they are a lot more open. TLG’s are users. I just don’t get it.
When the Bazzas started vlogging, they needed the twats who had a bigger following so were using them. The Bazzas are more established now, so they could probably drop the twats now as they hold the trump card...they live there. The twats love and hate that in equal amounts.

Reactions: 11
In keeping with yesterday’s lazy excuse of a VLOG I’m predicting there will be a boring travel day followed by an even more mind numbing timelapse VLOG for maybe 9 minutes a few days later.
Im really struggling to even hate watch this pair of douchbags now, I can’t even get any kicks out of commenting on their posts to annoy them and try and wake up the sheep because I am shadow banned, unless you’ve got something to offer them or you’re blowing smoke up their arses consider yourself sensored.
Hi you pair of scamming jerks, I hope you spent the flight sitting in front of a screaming child who kept kicking your seats.

"best feeling ever"

two middle age blokes doing the same child related things on loop 🤢
---
Screenshot_20240601-131155.png

Reactions: 5
Economy flight? Parking hacks? I wonder how long this will last, Princess Pouty in particular will be hating it. Still think they’ll buy AP’s.

I think it’s safe to say that Mark and Hannah are now and truly on the scrap pile.

I don't think H&M can keep up with them financially either ( they don't have no righters sending them money)

Travel Day vlog will consist of 20 minutes of footage from the Travelodge the night before, 20 minutes of whatever lounge they are in, 5 minutes of flight time because they are scared to vlog in Economy and lets face it no decent food to show off and another 20 minutes of Prick boring us with hacks to screw the car hire company over. Oh and then some immature footage of them knocking on Bazza's door and him pretending to be surprised. Have I missed anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 17