The Lodge Guys #5 Dangerous farm shops, vlog flops, keep paying else you'll get the chop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was trying to think of a rhyme but mind what blank so I’m going to throw this in the mix short and simple

The Lodge Guys #6 Thieving Bastards

• Haha
Reactions: 11
At this point I wouldn't even be surprised if the hacking didn't happened. Anything for a title, and something slightly interesting!

Reactions: 7
Again the heat seems far to high. They only stole a small amount so not all the money.
They didnt do many hours of work again

Made a massive decision - not going to work tomorrow. Hardly a massive decision

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Leigh can do that in his own time!!! Shows how much Nick the pr**k is controlling.

Can’t believe they dare say they need a day off from work!!! 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
They should do a live event called ‘Lodge Relief’ like comic relief but there’s nothing comedic or genuine about it. Where dopey suckers can send donations to 2 middle aged, relatively wealthy, ungrateful, self involved shits...

Reactions: 12
“We got hacked & our money stolen” welcome to the life of being a patron.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thread Title Suggestion

The Lodge Guys 6 - More meal kits for dinner, booze and chocoloney, lockdown content is a load of baloney

Reactions: 10
This has the most votes but is going to be to long for a title needs cutting down if anyone wants to give it ago.
Ok as it was mine, how about

The Lodge Guys #6 The Thieving B@@stards, bodging, dodging, zero content, our money was stolen, that's the life of a Patron.

Lodge guys thread #6 Kerchinga friend thieving, public deceiving, vlog underachieving, subscribers leaving, 6pm EVERY evening.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
_96381091_hi039917536.jpg

Lodge Guys #6- Bodger and Badger

(I used to love this show as a kid. Couldn't think of anything to rhyme with Badger for Pouty so left it! I was thinking Bodger and Fage-er in the way Prick pronounces it (Vag- so Vag-er) but he's the only one to pronounce it like that 😏)

• Haha
I’m calling bullshit on the back. First it happened in afternoon then he woke up to a message at 2 in the morning

Reactions: 5
Who in their right minds would get Prick to do any DIY? His painting skills are terrible and the way he overloads electric circuits (I think) is terrible and dangerous, he is not qualified to do this stuff!
And then bringing all the rubbish home to put in the buildings communal bins! Just think of how much cardboard they must put in their recycling......multiple deliveries each day!
It could all go bad if things go wrong and he doesn’t have the proper insurance, he will personally be liable to fix anything and people usually don’t accept a bodge job when they pay someone to do it. I also work in IT and no currently you don’t need to leave home unless you need to do any kind of on-prem infrastructure work, work on defence secure networks, required on-site presence in frat centres or your boss is forcing you to. There is a. If difference between using technology and implementing or maintaining it

As they are getting their stuff to go to 'the job' Prick says he needs all of his networking stuff 🤷‍♀️
That’s funny, it also proves he has no clue. IT professionals don’t carry around a tool box or kit. Installation guys work, generally, out of hours. I doubt too many businesses are updating their IT infrastructure lol - what a wanker

Reactions: 9
oh Micheal stop sending these beggars stuff from America , they just using you and you won’t get anything back !

Bless them, they only had 2 hours of time to themselves in between "work" and sorting out the hacking. Poor loves.
oh Micheal stop sending these beggars stuff from America , they just using you and you won’t get anything back !
I couldn't believe that!!
And Dan is getting a new PS5, Leigh said he'd have his old PS4. Hope he bought it from him, and covered the postage it will have cost Dan to send it.

Reactions: 9
Is this another parcel or the recent one with 3 journals, lots of stickers and a pile what looked like fabric that Leigh quickly put behind the table and didn't show 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.