The Lodge Guys #5 Dangerous farm shops, vlog flops, keep paying else you'll get the chop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The back of their car was filthy which suggests that it may be more DIY. He wouldn't need his toolbox for spreadsheets. Plus IT work could be done at home
He had paint on is hands in the car on the way back so i agree, has got to be some more decorating bodge work

Reactions: 5
I think Pouty is stuck in that relationship as he’s not financially independent
Id rather move back in with my parents and have no income at all then live another day with Prick and remember he is entitled to half of all their properties if it came to that. He doesn't care about Leigh at all, that just showed through again when he said they weren't having dinner as he didn't want to eat.
I imagine if Leigh said seriously to Prick i can't do this anymore i think i might need a break the response will be 'Fine do one, im alright on my own, i don't care. Was very telling that neither has ever had another partner and Leigh didn't talk at all during their first date. Leigh settled for him and has no idea what love really is. I found myself thinking do they ever giggle and have silly moments, they don't seem best friends and husbands just 2 blokes who put up with eachother for an easy life!
Wake up Leigh your relationship is not loving or normal, you are wasting your life on this arrogant nasty piece of work, don't waste another minute more!

Reactions: 13
Who in their right minds would get Prick to do any DIY? His painting skills are terrible and the way he overloads electric circuits (I think) is terrible and dangerous, he is not qualified to do this stuff!
And then bringing all the rubbish home to put in the buildings communal bins! Just think of how much cardboard they must put in their recycling......multiple deliveries each day!

Reactions: 11
I think a KERCHINGA has asked them to do some DIY work and that’s why they can pick and choose when they go, they will absolutely will be getting cash in hand!!
But he has told all the viewers that they have taken on some work for a couple of weeks. HMRC would find that information

Reactions: 6
But he has told all the viewers that they have taken on some work for a couple of weeks. HMRC would find that information
But then they’d claim they didn’t get paid, I wouldn’t put anything past these two!!

But then they’d claim they didn’t get paid, I wouldn’t put anything past these two!!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
As they are getting their stuff to go to 'the job' Prick says he needs all of his networking stuff 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Id rather move back in with my parents and have no income at all then live another day with Prick and remember he is entitled to half of all their properties if it came to that. He doesn't care about Leigh at all, that just showed through again when he said they weren't having dinner as he didn't want to eat.
I imagine if Leigh said seriously to Prick i can't do this anymore i think i might need a break the response will be 'Fine do one, im alright on my own, i don't care. Was very telling that neither has ever had another partner and Leigh didn't talk at all during their first date. Leigh settled for him and has no idea what love really is. I found myself thinking do they ever giggle and have silly moments, they don't seem best friends and husbands just 2 blokes who put up with eachother for an easy life!
Wake up Leigh your relationship is not loving or normal, you are wasting your life on this arrogant nasty piece of work, don't waste another minute more!
They've also said before that they married for convenience/business reasons. Their relationship is toxic and fake, they can't even remember the date they were married. No wonder Pouty's parents were concerned about him.

Reactions: 9
Toasted teacakes
Gin
Cheap crisps
Other people's money
Belittling each other
Bodging
Playing up to the camera
Grey
Narcissism
Ourselves

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've just read last nights vlog title. Should we quit daily vlogging.... no just quit vlogging full stop. Can't be asked to watch the vlog😂😂😂 You know all the sheep will say no you are wonderful and blow smoke up their arses.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We need a new thread boys and girls, can’t see any thread title suggestions in the most liked posts though 🤷🏼‍♀️
All I can think of by looking is

The lodge guys #6 you pay we say.... je ne sais quoi

Reactions: 10
We need a new thread boys and girls, can’t see any thread title suggestions in the most liked posts though 🤷🏼‍♀️

Chuck ambient in there somewhere lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I want to throw in thieving bastards in aswel but I’m not good at thread titles 🙈
There are already a few thread suggestions on pages 48 and 49 but not many votes cast so far. We could just leave it for another 24 hours to allow people to vote?

The Lodge Guys #6 You pay we say......Je ne sais quoi, in an ambient way

Reactions: 12
Suggestion for a new thread title:

The Lodge Guys #6 The Thieving B@@stards Pouty and Prick, artful dodgers and dangerous bodgers by day, still scamming PAYG "kerchingas" for the 20,000 giveaway
There are already a few thread suggestions on pages 48 and 49 but not many votes cast so far. We could just leave it for another 24 hours to allow people to vote?

This has the most votes but is going to be to long for a title needs cutting down if anyone wants to give it ago.

Reactions: 3
Hey P&P - your clickbait titles smell of desperation!

oh, and we can hear you scrapping the barrel from here!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.