The Lodge Guys #5 Dangerous farm shops, vlog flops, keep paying else you'll get the chop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this mention of Jofferys etc will probably be to fund their next trip. They're probably wanting Jofferys gift cards sent to them. Then they'll be mentioning how much they love Cracker Barrel, Walmart, Dunkin, Applebys,Olive Garden etc etc....
Probably wanting to be like Michael Kay where people send him gift cards to use- he ended up never having to use his own money. (He said he wanted to treat his dad to something to remind him of his son and father trip and ended up using gift vouchers someone had sent him so they paid for his gift to his dad instead! So I haven't watched him for months now but guess he is still sent them!)

• Wow
Reactions: 7
All this mention of Jofferys etc will probably be to fund their next trip. They're probably wanting Jofferys gift cards sent to them. Then they'll be mentioning how much they love Cracker Barrel, Walmart, Dunkin, Applebys,Olive Garden etc etc....
Probably wanting to be like Michael Kay where people send him gift cards to use- he ended up never having to use his own money. (He said he wanted to treat his dad to something to remind him of his son and father trip and ended up using gift vouchers someone had sent him so they paid for his gift to his dad instead! So I haven't watched him for months now but guess he is still sent them!)
Just like they did with all the furniture from Next, 🐑 were sending them Next vouchers to spend, and Harvey Nichs too, just why?

Never heard of Michael Kay, will give a wide berth:rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
"Every day is best"
A) Does not make sense.
B) Trying to force a tit phrase on the viewers is pathetic.
C) They live no day like it is anywhere near the best.
D) Stop trying to make "fetch" happen!
Twats.

Also, what's up with all of the surveillance cameras in their homes?
E) The phrase isn't even their own they stole it off another couple at the caravan park

The internal cameras are probably so Prick can keep an eye on Pouty when he lets him have 20 minutes home alone once a month :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have you any of you notice when they go Florida they use the baggage allowance full going there when I go I travel light and so I could bring stuff back they don’t buy anything so they don’t worry lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Have you any of you notice when they go Florida they use the baggage allowance full going there when I go I travel light and so I could bring stuff back they don’t buy anything so they don’t worry lol
Yes, and I think the fact that they travelled with hand luggage only when they flew internally to LA last year. Most people would have at least upgraded one ticket to get a case in the hold to buy some form of souvenirs!

Screenshot_20210109-124307_Instagram.jpg

What the hell?
They have no interest in Disney, why would they buy books on the subject? They must have been sent them!

Reactions: 6
They did a vlog once at Epcot during the Food & Wine Festival and moaned about the portion sizes from the booths around the countries, they had no idea that they were taster sizes .. but yeah ... they’re Disney lovers!! Oops correction they’re Disney KERCHINGAS

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
They did a vlog once at Epcot during the Food & Wine Festival and moaned about the portion sizes from the booths around the countries, they had no idea that they were taster sizes .. but yeah ... they’re Disney lovers!! Oops correction they’re Disney KERCHINGAS
Only a complete twit would go all the way to Walt Disney World, paying a lot of money to be there and not do any research at all!

Reactions: 7
Yes, and I think the fact that they travelled with hand luggage only when they flew internally to LA last year. Most people would have at least upgraded one ticket to get a case in the hold to buy some form of souvenirs!

View attachment 379953
What the hell?
They have no interest in Disney, why would they buy books on the subject? They must have been sent them!
They won’t spend money on that else it’s GIN 🤪

I hate Leigh voice , when he has to make sure it’s right by nick ! That slow quite dopey voice

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

View attachment 379953
What the hell?
:LOL:Pouty sees himself as a Disney enthusiast. At least Prick is honest about it, he has no interest whatsoever in it beyond the kerchinga £££ it brings to "line our pockets with revenue". They will no doubt add this nonsense to the Patreon rooms to add it to other one minute wonders like geocaching & journalling. I don't know why the sheep don't just use theDibb, it's free, and full of people who genuinely love Florida.
Next up on the Prick & Pouty show will be "male grooming" sessions with Pouty, although it's going to take more than a hair transplant or bee venom for Prick to help that pair 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Geocaching!
Have you noticed how Leigh always finds the geocaches first, but lets Nick "find" them?
Nick always needs to feel like he's a special boy.
He always grabs things/food/gifts from Leigh's hand.
Always takes the first turn, the first bite, the gifts, even if they're for Leigh.
He has zero manners, and no respect for others.

Reactions: 14
Just like they did with all the furniture from Next, 🐑 were sending them Next vouchers to spend, and Harvey Nichs too, just why?

Never heard of Michael Kay, will give a wide berth:rolleyes:
Have you watched Florida resident edits on YouTube? Very funny

• Haha
Honestly boils my piss when they talk about covid, constantly taking the moral high ground... Does my head in!

Trying to fix his Bawbag eyes and picking up on gurner mispronunciation. Looks like someone has been reading on here.

👋 hello prick.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.