The Lodge Guys #5 Dangerous farm shops, vlog flops, keep paying else you'll get the chop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or doesn’t anyone not get the obsession with jofferys? I had one because they were revamping the Starbucks last time in Epcot and wouldn’t rush back.
Never had one, when we’re in the US we’re Dunkin & Starbucks people @ Dunkin their French Vanilla Swirl (P&P if you claim that as you’re own I’ll know) is sooooo good 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I love hhn we go every year especially for hhn
we had planned to do HHN last year for first time was gutted we had to cancel. Staying at Endless summer this year and 1 night at Hard Rock so hoping to do it this year.

Reactions: 5
Same here, we love Universal and have stayed onsite in the deluxe hotels to get express pass. We go particularly for horror nights, P&P totally slated it the fist time they went and obviously didn’t read up on it to get the best out of it. Nick constantly moaned about everything from the heat to the queuing, it’s an amazing night and as so called Florida enthusiasts was surprised they knew so little about it.
I can’t watch the HHN vlogs they had no idea how to work the park on HHN, we always go October especially for HHN .. they said it was to bust that Universal let 2 many ppl in, well we went to the 1st night of MVMCP one year and lasted approx 3 hours, it was rammed couldn’t get near anything, pushing, shoving and so uncomfortable, we paid a lot of money for those tickets and they so weren’t worth it!!!

Reactions: 4
I'm sure on one of the Universal vlogs when they're with Chris and Jen, they mention HHN and Leigh says "maybe we'll have to try it again" and Prick replies with something like "maybe in a season when it's not the busiest time of the year"
It's not on year round that you can pick a "low season" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG I’m gutted, Leigh is a month younger than me and has been called middle aged at least 3 times in the past few pages... 😭😭😭
I call them middle aged because they moan and whinge so much about their first world problems and minor inconveniences. You are young 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know you’re scrapping the content barrel when your daily vlog is centred around building a piece of furniture or why you’re cancelling a friggin meal box....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And the musical interludes whilst filming driving from hither to thither ... trying to extend the vlog out to more than 10 💤💤💤💤💤 fest minutes ....

• Wow
Reactions: 10
And the musical interludes whilst filming driving from hither to thither ... trying to extend the vlog out to more than 10 💤💤💤💤💤 fest minutes ....
Don’t you know those stupid montages with the crap music are supposed to be though provoking according to Pouty!

the only thought I have at that point is this is as dull and boring as the colour of their walls.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t you know those stupid montages with the crap music are supposed to be though provoking according to Pouty!

the only thought I have at that point is this is as dull and boring as the colour of their walls.
Montage, thank you ... couldn’t think of that word 😂😂 so used “interlude”

"Every day is best"
A) Does not make sense.
B) Trying to force a tit phrase on the viewers is pathetic.
C) They live no day like it is anywhere near the best.
D) Stop trying to make "fetch" happen!
Twats.

Also, what's up with all of the surveillance cameras in their homes?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Dear Prick & Pouty, here's some stuff for your journal:

1. Someone is not your friend when they are paying you, as normal people don't pay others to be their friends. They are 🐑 but they will see the the light soon enough.

2. Have some humility. People have lost their lives and family members, their jobs, homes etc and you prattle on about how you went on holiday to Florida/ LA and "did things noone has done before". Firstly, don't flatter yourselves, second stop being so tone deaf to the hardship going on around you. You are not special, just privileged twats who leech off the vulnerable.

Reactions: 18
Is it just me or doesn’t anyone not get the obsession with jofferys? I had one because they were revamping the Starbucks last time in Epcot and wouldn’t rush back.
No, Joffrey’s is awful. I go without rather than have joffreys!

They like to jump on bandwagons, but because they're not really Disney fans, it's noticeable

They like to jump on bandwagons, but because they're not really Disney fans, it's noticeable
Exactly, L&R Dreaming are genuine Disney fans, and Joffrey's fans. I think they have one every day at Disney so if they posted a pic of a coffee with the same caption you'd think yeah, they miss Joffrey's.
Its like I went to a certain country a couple of years ago and had a certain pastry we found in a bakery there twice which was delicious. If I posted a pic of that and said I was missing it, I'd probably think I was nuts! Occasionally I do think I quite fancy one but not that I'm missing it!

I call them middle aged because they moan and whinge so much about their first world problems and minor inconveniences. You are young 😊
Phew, thank you, I feel better now. I do think he looks at least ten years older than me to be fair... 😂

Reactions: 6
Exactly, L&R Dreaming are genuine Disney fans, and Joffrey's fans. I think they have one every day at Disney so if they posted a pic of a coffee with the same caption you'd think yeah, they miss Joffrey's.
Its like I went to a certain country a couple of years ago and had a certain pastry we found in a bakery there twice which was delicious. If I posted a pic of that and said I was missing it, I'd probably think I was nuts! Occasionally I do think I quite fancy one but not that I'm missing it!
I don't remember them mentioning Joffrey's at all. Plus it would cost more money they'd be willing to spend especially as it's on Disney property. We all know how they don't like to part with their own money.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.