The Lodge Guys #49 11 seconds in London, what a faff, just to try and stay at Stacey's gaff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Updating the Wiki in the background with a few additional pieces (including p*kigate), I don't want that one to be ever forgotten since sponsors may very well look in the future.
Yip, "manky P##i shop" needs to be in it..

and they never went to Janines boyfriends funeral.

Reactions: 5
I've done a bit of research myself. From what I can tell, and I may be wrong, Kiri cheese sounds like Dairylea spread. Its a cheese for gourmet children.
Yes, they are sponsors of DLP so there is a whole range of food items in Cable Car Bakery with it in

Reactions: 3
I am sure he was only allowed this because it was on clearance and has no clue about the character he will be wearing. Money down that this bag will never be seen again after this trip.

IMG_8066.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
If someone want to update the Stacy Carrots drama for christmas in the Controversies section feel free, i've put a basic overview on their so far.

Reactions: 8
bravo to the legend behind the wiki page, I’ve been dying laughing! 👏🏼👏🏼

can anyone edit the page? just so we aren’t mithering 1 person to add in all the info and update.

Reactions: 8
I added Leighvil to their nicknames. Prick's 'Happy Dance' (when he was mocking some one with a physical disability) should be added too. I don't know all the details or I would have put it on there myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anybody can edit it I believe so feel free to contribute. There’s loads to document!

The “happy dance” definitely needs to go in with the other controversies.

Does anybody still have the memes that were going around a few years ago? I think they were on Instagram but they got the account shut down.

Reactions: 6
That trip advisor review from Prick just sums up his life doesn’t it.

He’s one spoilt, arrogant prat and keyboard warrior

He always thinks an email/phone call or complaint to head office will get the staff in trouble… when in reality. He’s the one they laugh at when reading their pathetic complaints
---
“ Leigh:
Thinks he’s a vegan, bracelet wearing hipster dude but is actually a middle aged bald man who dyes his little remaining hair “

Im crying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Please add the time Pouty took a big dump in the en-suite toilet of the show home to the WIKI

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Where's is the wiki? It's not on the top of the page
There you go

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I expect some erratic and snide comments in future videos once they read through this dedicated wiki page, bet Nick will be absolutely raging mad 🤣

Reactions: 11
The Lodge Guys #50 Half a hunner for Dumb and Dumber, crashed the car and did a runner

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Please add the time Pouty took a big dump in the en-suite toilet of the show home to the WIKI
Or that time before his hair transplant thing he literally asked the nurse to go for a tit in a quiet toilet….

You just wouldn’t embarrass yourself!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't want to sound snobbish but, to me, buying a heavily discounted item for under £20 is not a "treated myself" item. It's a "bargain and I like it so why not" item. Especially at somewhere like Disney.

Reactions: 12
I expect some erratic and snide comments in future videos once they read through this dedicated wiki page, bet Nick will be absolutely raging mad 🤣
I'm the proud owner of Mr&Mrs Walrus, Bean and Brenda Brown teeth ☺,

they will be fuming.

Reactions: 4
Get ready for the abomination of a baking lesson once home.
"I think it's the Kiri cheese..." eff off Prick.
View attachment 2728914
Divine Prick - it’s spelled divine.
---
Had to laugh at the extensive tasting and research but still doesn't know whats in it! Fell sorry for any sod visiting the lodge for the next 3 months getting served this. But at least moved on from the pint of wine beef bourguignon
Or hot dog curry 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
bravo to the legend behind the wiki page, I’ve been dying laughing! 👏🏼👏🏼

can anyone edit the page? just so we aren’t mithering 1 person to add in all the info and update.
Yes, there’s an ‘edit’ link near the top of the page.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.