The Lodge Guys #49 11 seconds in London, what a faff, just to try and stay at Stacey's gaff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody still have the memes that were going around a few years ago? I think they were on Instagram but they got the account shut down.
I have screenshots of a few so can upload those if original creator isn't still on here

Reactions: 2
I can confirm it’s very easy to edit ;), thanks for taking the trouble to set up. This is going to be fun

Reactions: 6
I can confirm it’s very easy to edit ;), thanks for taking the trouble to set up. This is going to be fun
I agree
I just added the 'Happy Dance'

I love the added Tripadvisor reviews......the one about the cauliflower was hilarious, I can see him angrily scrolling through his phone looking for the previous photo!
And the in laws at the all inclusive they haven't paid for is great.....they'd hate it if they couldn't get a sun lounger if it had non hotel guests using them.....they really are bleeping clueless

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Tattlers, just realised what date it is, it's February 1st.
Prick, time to do your In Memorium post.

Reactions: 8
Tattlers, just realised what date it is, it's February 1st.
Prick, time to do your In Memorium post.
Ah, it's 7.20pm in France......he'll be half cut by now so it'll be a pic of his booze saying "cheers mum" or some other shite

Reactions: 9
We could do with someone to write about their WDW nonsense in the Disney section of the wiki 🙂

Reactions: 3
Every tattler can add to it, just press edit
But most importantly EVERY modification in monitored and marked by who made the changes, and can be reverted should 'someone' choose to edit out unfavourable bits or try to delete.............

Anyone got thelink for the original van design? just about to add some van bits to the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But most importantly EVERY modification in monitored and marked by who made the changes, and can be reverted should 'someone' choose to edit out unfavourable bits or try to delete.............

Anyone got thelink for the original van design? just about to add some van bits to the wiki.
Ahh interesting, so if anyone edits out unfavourable bits then it’s obvious it’s prick and pouty or one of their minions?

re the original van design, do you mean the van they copied the design from? Vanpuravida is their handle on IG

I think they're home tomorrow, they said they're staying four nights. They arrived Monday.

who added “crayola” to the list of favourite foods for Lee 🤣🤣🤣 bleeping funny!
That'll be me.

by the time they get home this wiki will be double the size it is currently. They'll be going mental!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.