The Lodge Guys #49 11 seconds in London, what a faff, just to try and stay at Stacey's gaff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m doing a little research as there is no way that prick deleted his tripadvisor account and no longer leaves reviews, we all know he loves to moan and complain in the hope of a freebie… while I’m doing said research I stumbled across this review he once left on a local small cafe (the cafe has since closed down permanently but the owner responded). And he really is a bleeping bastard….

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
On the next thread, I think the Wiki needs to be at the top in pink, it's just so whoever does it remembers to put it in.

Reactions: 4
I’m doing a little research as there is no way that prick deleted his tripadvisor account and no longer leaves reviews, we all know he loves to moan and complain in the hope of a freebie… while I’m doing said research I stumbled across this review he once left on a local small cafe (the cafe has since closed down permanently but the owner responded). And he really is a bleeping bastard….
The funny thing is the scrawny little prick can’t ever complain face to face can he? Terrified of confrontation.

Pathetic. Just like his pretendy marriage and static caravan home.
Bore off Prick.

Reactions: 8
I might be really dense on this but is there some random meaning to the name he’s using ? Probably Star Trek or something equally stupid 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.