The Lodge Guys #50 All the gear, no idea. Losing more hair and desperate for beer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @NotaLodger for the shiny new thread!

Wiki here:

Prev thread here:

Anyone care to do a roundup?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
recap…

the lodge park finally closed its doors and kicked them out, they’re back in the flat freezing their tits off (due to Nick’s duck up of changing the radiators a couple of years ago).

Lee’s been caught up in an alleged racist scandal whilst air frying some chicken tikka and since the incident has been over indulging in curries, eating out at Mowgli (Indian street food) to prove he isn’t a racist, we’re all just waiting for new member shout-outs now welcoming rishi sunak and priti patel to the channel (probably got a couple more vlogs yet til we get to that)

Mr Nick, he who wears shorts all year round like a postman cos he doesn’t feel the cold 🙄 has since decided to purchase a tit load of thermals for the Paris trip cos it’s gonna be baltic, however it’s been a mild 14c in Paris so the thermals are of no use - cue upcoming vlog where they’re returning all the worn thermals.

They did a sit down Q&A where Nick expresses his interest in potentially doing up a narrow boat (we don’t need a reboot of Rosie and Jim so please don’t boys). Still not tested Taylor out for the night (probably scared shitless), now the poor cow is sat in storage rusting while they duck off to Paris and await for the lodge to reopen.

he almost forgot to wish his mother a happy heavenly birthday until us tattlers reminded him, then after reading here he quickly made a post toasting her in the sky with his non-alcoholic blue moon. RIP Gail.

A tattler legend created a wiki page 👏🏼 and no doubt Nick will be in a rage smashing up the hotel room, Lee crying into his pillow… oh to be a fly on the wall when they discover that page 🤣

Currently prancing around Disneyland Paris….

Oh for the tattler who wondered about his now deleted tripadvisor account and what the name was about… here’s what I found: (what a bleeping surprise Star Trek)
Lapolis was a star with an associated star system. It was located in the Alpha Quadrant. (ST website : StarTrek.com)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It would have put the cat among the pigeons if my " Leigh lodge guy is a racist "title won, can you imagine the atmosphere in Paris haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
can’t believe I missed the car crash out in the recap, could have sworn I added it in, oops my bad.

recap 2.0 to add…

they went for a night away to a hotel/spa, Lee filmed the journey while nick bombed it 50mph down the snowy country roads - filming cuts - restarts filming to announce the crash, it wasn’t Nick’s fault though, nowt to do with the dangerous speed he was doing (never is his fault 🙄) it was another drivers fault, he even blames his actual car itself in one sentence…. the vehicle that he is operating.

They drive to Malham to show us a scene from Harry Potter only to not realise that the scene was shot but Harry, Ron and Hermione (the latter who he refers to as “Armani” the designer clothing brand - what a thick bleeping tool) were never physically there, they were edited in back at the studio 🤣

Reactions: 11
Maybe if you guys need help editing the wiki you could give Nick at PC Basics a call...

He seems to have it registered to the same address that NCLS Ltd was registered to, and given there has been no sale of the property since it was new I guess this must of been at one point Nick's IT "job".

Ten quid to whoever phones and checks if the phone number works!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Maybe if you guys need help editing the wiki you could give Nick at PC Basics a call...

He seems to have it registered to the same address that NCLS Ltd was registered to, and given there has been no sale of the property since it was new I guess this must of been at one point Nick's IT "job".

Ten quid to whoever phones and checks if the phone number works!
You would think the ‘tech genius’ would realize once you put any information online it will never fully go away you will be found. How long now until this listing is removed?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also...just realised its the same phone number as their other "canberra supplies" company so it was one of their gigs at one point...probably long gone

Reactions: 7
you are correct…
Canberra Supplies is an eBay shop and it’s the same phone number and registered address as what their NCLS company was

Reactions: 6
I searched online and I think that the company is dissolved and I can’t find any info on companies house with nick and leigh

Reactions: 5
Brilliant thread title!

That crash was totally his fault, he was driving far too fast

• Heart
Who remembers to back to back covid cruises with 2 separate companies, this needs adding to the wiki, does anyone have a better memory of this.

Reactions: 15
The Wiki is great- thanks to whoever has put it together.
Is it worth mentioning all their ‘hacks’ otherwise known as ways to cheat the system? I remember a vlog being published where they were promoting all the ways to cheat the system- DAS passes, free parking by making restaurant bookings then cancelling etc?

Reactions: 8
When choosing a loungefly bag, a "normal" person would choose one with a theme that they love, now I know they claim to love Star Wars, but I highly doubt that if Big Baby was choosing a full price bag, it would have been the £19.50 one that he's pretending to be thrilled with!!

• Heart
When choosing a loungefly bag, a "normal" person would choose one with a theme that they love, now I know they claim to love Star Wars, but I highly doubt that if Big Baby was choosing a full price bag, it would have been the £19.50 one that he's pretending to be thrilled with!!
He looks silly with it plus it be sold on eBay when he gets bored with it !!

I completely agree! I have 3 loungefly, 2 disney villains and an Ironman one I got as a gift.

I have added the memes to the wiki

the memes are fantastic but how did they manage to get them taken down?

Reactions: 4
the memes are fantastic but how did they manage to get them taken down?
I think because it used their names and images, but I could be wrong.

I'm so glad I took screenshots, I can't remember the person who made them otherwise I would have credited them

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.