The Lodge Guys #4 The only IBS Nick the P***k has is Internet Begger Syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not for a minute suggesting it is anyone's business or that they should have done an 'OMG my dog died' a la the Slackers but to just not mention it at all I find quite odd. Losing a family members has quite an impact, I just find it strange to not say anything.
I heard it was suicide.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Leigh's sister (I think it's Janine) loses her fiance and the father of her children to suicide and they didn't get on the first plane back to be with his family?!
I can't help but think that decision was Nick's. Wouldn't have wanted to have his holiday cut short and miss out on content.
Those girls are so sweet and Nick is horrible and spiteful to them. Always trying to wind them up. Leigh clearly adores them.

Reactions: 3
Prick was so pissed off about the Amazon delivery at 10.50pm. No thought that the delivery person had probably been on the road since 7am. Still working just so he can have some ribbon for his fake presents :rolleyes:

And did you hear him,get me this get me that no please! I always say please and thank you if i ask my husband to do something or get something for me. Manners cost nothing

Reactions: 9
Anyone else think that they should have either dropped off that gingerbread house to the nieces for them to enjoy, or to have bought them their own one to do (£2), instead of telling them to get their Mum (Leigh's sister) to go buy them one from Ikea?

Reactions: 11
Anyone else think that they should have either dropped off that gingerbread house to the nieces for them to enjoy, or to have bought them their own one to do (£2), instead of telling them to get their Mum (Leigh's sister) to go buy them one from Ikea?
Yeah i thought the same. Especially as Ikea was closed when they filmed that and then when Ikea or other shops open they will be sold out

I'm not for a minute suggesting it is anyone's business or that they should have done an 'OMG my dog died' a la the Slackers but to just not mention it at all I find quite odd. Losing a family members has quite an impact, I just find it strange to not say anything.
Same
I was thinking the same thing , I said to my husband those girls would love that two grown men building a gingerbread house for there vlog

Leigh's sister (I think it's Janine) loses her fiance and the father of her children to suicide and they didn't get on the first plane back to be with his family?!
I can't help but think that decision was Nick's. Wouldn't have wanted to have his holiday cut short and miss out on content.
Those girls are so sweet and Nick is horrible and spiteful to them. Always trying to wind them up. Leigh clearly adores them.
I bet prick be taking the piss in his head suicide thats a joke , and take the mick out of mental health

But then they would have ZERO content!
All they have is making piss milky coffee, arguing about who will clean the spray paint room/bathroom, wrapping empty boxes to look like presents (🤷‍♀️🙄) like they are a shop with an Xmas display but at the same time moaning about the late amazon delivery of their f*****g ribbon!

To show those sweet girls the gingerbread house via facetime was mean, and for Nick to big it up by saying "Oh my God"......surely they should be saying that!
Poor little buggers

Reactions: 6
Marmite on the steak then also Sweet Baby Rays who puts a two different sauces on the same piece of steak 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Marmite on the steak then also Sweet Baby Rays who puts a two different sauces on the same piece of steak 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Nick the Prick.....sorry Chef 🙄
They really have no idea! Something the other day was BBQ seasoned meat and Leigh put hoisin sauce on the wedges 🤷‍♀️ WTAF?

• Haha
Nick if your reading this you are a f.....king prick , you spend money on tit but too tight to buy those sweet girls a gingerbread house shame on you , W......ker

Nick if your reading this you are a f.....king prick , you spend money on tit but too tight to buy those sweet girls a gingerbread house shame on you , W......ker
It comes down to not thinking of others......if i was in Ikea and saw those i would think oh my niece would love that and buy her one. Probably wouldn't bother myself but if i did want to i would grab 2

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone else think it a bit weird to not even mention something like that happening, like not at all?
They did it because they were only 10 days into their January Florida holiday - they were going to go home but his sister told them not to come back and keep going. I think they wanted to keep the noise about it to a minimum

But in all honesty, like the last time this came up, it was shut down. It’s not really a topic that we should discuss. Whether we agree with how they handled it or not. Two little girls lost their dad and Leigh’s sister lost her partner. It’s very sad and they kept it to those they have in their paid groups - which I was at the time. I just wish they have the best Christmas they can

Reactions: 15
They did it because they were only 10 days into their January Florida holiday - they were going to go home but his sister told them not to come back and keep going. I think they wanted to keep the noise about it to a minimum

But in all honesty, like the last time this came up, it was shut down. It’s not really a topic that we should discuss. Whether we agree with how they handled it or not. Two little girls lost their dad and Leigh’s sister lost her partner. It’s very sad and they kept it to those they have in their paid groups - which I was at the time. I just wish they have the best Christmas they can
I agree, it’s not our place to discuss this, just hope they have the best Christmas possible, 2020 has been an all round crap year, in more ways than one for some, and that little family, the mum and the girls will need all the support they can get and I’m certain the family will be there for them

In all honesty, I know nothing about them prior to lockdown, other than they know sweet FA about Orlando, I never used to watch Youtube now it's on more than tv in our house. But anyways, I wasn't trying to be morbid, I knew he had passed away but not the circumstances or when. Just thought it odd that it wasn't mentioned, that's all!

And now I feel a bit sorry for Leigh as it's pretty obvious his family are important to him.

Prick and prat could have easily bought a couple more gingerbread houses and done a decorate over zoom party with his nieces and parents. Or do they only do those type of things if people pay them too? How sad for Leigh’s nieces

Kedgeree with scrambled eggs is a new one on me, I have always had it with soft boiled eggs on top !!

Hello nick you prick thanks for the mention of the popcorn, made my day .... we know you read this and you are a f.....ing div , carry on buying tit on amazon you tight c....nt

They don’t deserve any of the Disney goodies ,, too tight to buy they own or spend any money in Florida

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Prick and prat could have easily bought a couple more gingerbread houses and done a decorate over zoom party with his nieces and parents. Or do they only do those type of things if people pay them too? How sad for Leigh’s nieces
Im sure they would if their family paid them.....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.