The Lodge Guys #4 The only IBS Nick the P***k has is Internet Begger Syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasnt that keen on Joffrey's coffee but yes they now want someone to send them some. When will people learn that they are being groomed

Reactions: 9
What makes me laugh is their obvious use of Disney as a selling tool, they don't watch disney movies, they don't like any of the shows at the parks and they hate the classic rides like Small World and Peter Pan. Yet they post this because their PAYG friends think they're disney fans.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
When will the sheep learn they are being scammed by 2 middle aged men who until a year or so ago knew nothing of Disney and have stayed onsite once for 5 days?

Reactions: 12
I know this is silly but I love all thing Disney but when p&p witch about things and prick says that was shites which it wasn’t it makes me mad !

Reactions: 10
I agree, and any real Disney fan would feel the same. They are just scammers jumping on the Disney bandwaggon money tree. :poop: :poop: :poop:

Prick driving on new years day.....the absolute state of him he must have been over the limit.

New thread set up now, well done tarquin16 for the new thread title.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.