Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disney Spellz

Thank god I found this site and thank god other people are seeing through the lies. I worked for them (and got screwed over when they shut the business didn't get any notice being on zero hours contact) so I know how they operate.
Final straw is the lies about the flat. Not the one they live in now, the bedsit in the same building they said in last night's video they rented in summer but it was too small. LIES! They OWN that flat! Have done for ages. They rented it out, must have kicked out the tenants during lockdown, only to change their minds. That's how nice they are. Now they brag how they gazumped the people who wanted to buy the flat they live in. Gazumping is a horrible selfish thing to do, really showed they've not changed that they actually want to show off that they did it basically bragging how much money they have to buy it for cash. And they still own the house too, they always planned to downsize and rent it out.
Need to stop now before I rage anymore, everything about them is just for the money.

• Wow
Reactions: 27

BullfaBugle

I can’t stop looking at the fecking Facebook pages. It’s like some self chastisement ritual that I have to do at certain points during the day but it fascinates me.
“Hi Nick and Lee. Had a piss this morning. I know in one of your videos you said that you had a piss once too. How much of coincidence is that 😂”.
“Hi all. Another lockdown 😩. I went to work today like millions of other people but I think I’m the only one so please thank me for my efforts and show me special attention 🙌”.
I’ve never hated something but loved it so much at the same time...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Emmy79

VIP Member
Mr David and Mr Ian made a donation this week, not a huge amount but it was the full amount but they dont have a lot of merch
They also declined a gift of wax melts and instead purchased from the company, which they had no obligation to do!
Genuine guys who are in it for the love of Disney etc and not out for what they can get out of their followers 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Thank god I found this site and thank god other people are seeing through the lies. I worked for them (and got screwed over when they shut the business didn't get any notice being on zero hours contact) so I know how they operate.
Final straw is the lies about the flat. Not the one they live in now, the bedsit in the same building they said in last night's video they rented in summer but it was too small. LIES! They OWN that flat! Have done for ages. They rented it out, must have kicked out the tenants during lockdown, only to change their minds. That's how nice they are. Now they brag how they gazumped the people who wanted to buy the flat they live in. Gazumping is a horrible selfish thing to do, really showed they've not changed that they actually want to show off that they did it basically bragging how much money they have to buy it for cash. And they still own the house too, they always planned to downsize and rent it out.
Need to stop now before I rage anymore, everything about them is just for the money.
don’t stop now, I’m pretty sure you’re just confirming everything we already thought about them !!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Swamber

Tonight, I found this thread.
I'm extremely happy to find that my wife and I are not alone.
You are our people!
From the vile abuse from N, to the ridiculous faces of L, it's all a damn train wreck full of snarky cruelty, narcissism, poor taste and greed.
I am glad to be here, among you.

Reactions: 17

tarquin16

Chatty Member
Thread Suggestion - The Lodge Guys #3 - Dangerous farm shops, vlog flops, keep paying else you'll get the chop!

RobG312

I have just had a look at this Patreon guff are you fffing serious. 4.95 to 127 quid per month to get what? Early access , chat room, and a bloody postcard serious perspective is required if you contribute to this 🙄

VickiDunD

I can’t weight to hear what the “fat fighters” regime consists of! Or which diet they are following and ripping it off as their own idea.
Utter crap! I was a patron (my other half liked watching theirvlogs) I’m ashamed to say I paid this Pair of twats for a few month until they really started to rip my knitting!!

The fat fighters thing they did was woeful - fair play to some of the folks who have lost weight - nothing to do with the narcissistic numnuts though. A PowerPoint presentation of utter shite followed by MyFitnessPal - that’s what’s helped folk - but these 2!

I cancelled Patreon and boom within 2 minutes I was booted from Facebook, discord - the lot. Can’t say I’m missing it - doing wonders for my mental health not reading their nonsense! 🤣

My partner said to me today “why do you still watch those lodge twats anyway?” And I said so I can have a moan about them on the forums 🤣🤣🤣 even he finds them completely unbearable!

Reactions: 16

Pop!91

VIP Member
I watched L&R for a long time then was introduced to TCG and thought they were funny and a slightly naughty alternative then L&R seemed a little to tame for me.
Obviously I got pissed off with TCG when I saw their true colours.
I then watched David and Ian and I love them, they are a perfect alternative to both couples. They are true Disney lovers, they are super honest, they care about each other and don't pick at each other 24/7. They are hilarious and not at all about grabbing money or gifts, plus they don't make money from their merch and they found a way to put out content when they couldn't go to Disney.

I adore those guys, so funny
Totally agree with this! Mr David & Mr Ian are the best by a long shot, over both the other channels!

I think it’s clear what we all think about TCG on here,

and even though L&R are a HUGE improvement, they seem good at first, then it becomes a bit sickly sweet after a while, too repetitive, and I’m sorry, but a wooden chair has more personality than the two of them put together! - everything seems a bit too sanitised for the camera!

MR DAVID & MR IAN FOR THE WIN! 🙌🏼

• Heart
  • Haha

Beapay

Hi, I’m new to the Forum after googling ‘who the heck are the lodge guys’. I started watching their vlogs a while ago, and have now got to the point of not being able to watch another minute.
I perhaps have a slightly different view of prick and pouty. I think pouty likes to be the victim (he does edit the vlogs) and is more controlling and bitchy than they like to admit. I really got fed up with the portion controlling and endless dieting. I think pouty is incredibly vain and i find the need to always be centre stage, very annoying.
Prick on the other hand comes across to me as nervous and insecure- have you noticed how he rarely does anything alone, and his abruptness and rudeness is down to his awkwardness? I think the ‘grumpy’ persona is all an act because they probably think their fan club like it?
And don’t get me started on the Florida vlogs- do they even enjoy going? The way they’re rushing from one place to another- I feel stressed just watching them, how can it be fun?
And my final word- batty B and the elderly parents-that poor Aunty was just used for views and the parents and uncle were just dragged along as part of the package for the ‘likes’. I’ve never seen such uncomfortable people in front of a camera

Anyway, I feel better now, sorry for the rant

ps I agree with the comments about the apartment decor- grey, like their personalities

pps love the names B B eyes and G

JCAH2013

Chatty Member
Can one of the patrons that stalks this page send Nick a mixing bowl seeing as he’s too tight to spend £1 on one!

• Haha

Vlogwatcher99

Anyone else think it a bit weird to not even mention something like that happening, like not at all?
They did it because they were only 10 days into their January Florida holiday - they were going to go home but his sister told them not to come back and keep going. I think they wanted to keep the noise about it to a minimum

But in all honesty, like the last time this came up, it was shut down. It’s not really a topic that we should discuss. Whether we agree with how they handled it or not. Two little girls lost their dad and Leigh’s sister lost her partner. It’s very sad and they kept it to those they have in their paid groups - which I was at the time. I just wish they have the best Christmas they can

Reactions: 15