The Lodge Guys #4 The only IBS Nick the P***k has is Internet Begger Syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if prick has an inhaler then he could be at greater risk if he gets the virus so he another inconsistency

Reactions: 4
They said previously that they bought that flat to downsize and so they could be nearer to family. Why would they want to be at the caravan for Christmas when they now have a newly done up flat (that looks like the caravan) that is near to family that would I'm sure want to be with their uncle/brother/son? Unlike most of us, they could also isolate for 14 days before seeing their parents etc to put them at no risk as TCG don't have jobs either. I just do not get it at all.

Reactions: 6
They said previously that they bought that flat to downsize and so they could be nearer to family. Why would they want to be at the caravan for Christmas when they now have a newly done up flat (that looks like the caravan) that is near to family that would I'm sure want to be with their uncle/brother/son? Unlike most of us, they could also isolate for 14 days before seeing their parents etc to put them at no risk as TCG don't have jobs either. I just do not get it at all.
*cough* because they want to film their Christmas Day content at the more aesthetically pleasing lodge *cough*

It’s all for content - yet again. Some of these influencers are really starting to piss me off now, content comes first - safety, COVID rules, sensibility and family come after.

Look how Brogan swanned off to Bleinham Castle for a night and stayed over, L&R Dreaming had a night stay away - all of it for content!

I know that it’s strictly within the rules, but it is being very selfish. I live in a tier 1 area, so have the least of restrictions in the country, and I wouldn’t stay away or go to my second home (if I had one!)

Truth is Nick’s f***** up the heating, doesn’t want a cold Christmas in the flat, but won’t admit it!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I honestly think it’s Prick that doesn’t want to spend it with Pouts family. I think pout speaks to his mum and sister most days so he’s obviously very close with them. He also thinks the world of his 2 nieces so I can imagine he would prefer to have Christmas with them.
Instead they’ll have a half Hello fresh half freezer dinner at the lodge. Then spend most of the day watching films with their PAYG friends. I also agree that Prick has f***ed their central heating up in the flat installing the trendy radiators but won’t admit it so they won’t want to spend too much time there

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
How will vlogmas work in the Lodge? It'll be over by then for their filming. The vlog that goes out on the 23rd, the day they're allowed back will be filmed on or around the 16th and the filming they do on the 23rd will be out new year's eve, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I still don't understand how their vlogmas is any different to daily videos, does anyone know the answer to that?

And the whole filming a week behind is quite possibly the most stupid thing ever as the content is irrelevant - it's a bit like relying on the BBC for your news when it's already been on Twitter for days.

But then common sense isn't really their forte is it?

Reactions: 9
Why don’t they ever spend a bit more money on something nice for the nieces for Xmas instead of buying cheap crap of Amazon ,

Reactions: 7
Why don’t they ever spend a bit more money on something nice for the nieces for Xmas instead of buying cheap crap of Amazon ,
They have also been gifted 'Lol doll' stuff to give to them and posted that the girls will 'love this at Christmas'. I'm pretty sure that wasn't the companies intention 🙄
Screenshot_20201207-162317_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
yes instead of giving them their cast offs why not treat them to a new tablet or phone each. Squeaky tight.

Omg I can’t belive his sisters husband passed away, I just thought they had split up. I remember when they got her a mattress for her birthday and Leigh said about not everyone can afford an expensive mattress and nick was so vile and rude saying “people can afford a 30 grand car but won’t pay £800 for a decent mattress” I thought how rude as I know many people couldn’t afford that mattress or a new car and it must of made his sister feel tit seeing him say that
Well they never paid for theirs! They were asked to review it!!

• Wow
They only told the Patreons. It was never put in vlogs. I hope Leigh’s sister and the girls have the best Christmas they can and maybe not having Nick around will do that.
Anyone else think it a bit weird to not even mention something like that happening, like not at all?

Anyone else think it a bit weird to not even mention something like that happening, like not at all?
Tbh, it's none of anyone's business, I'm glad they kept that out of a vlog, out of respect for Leighs sister and children. So, I do applaud them for that.

Tbh, it's none of anyone's business, I'm glad they kept that out of a vlog, out of respect for Leighs sister and children. So, I do applaud them for that.
I'm not for a minute suggesting it is anyone's business or that they should have done an 'OMG my dog died' a la the Slackers but to just not mention it at all I find quite odd. Losing a family members has quite an impact, I just find it strange to not say anything.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.