The Lodge Guys #33 Baldy's unhappy they can't get away...the flat's the only place they can stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much you want to bet that when this lady does pass, the twats will be on a plane to flooreduh not long after she is laid to rest, all while saying this is what my mum would want for us.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sounds like I made the right decision to stop for a while watching after the last one, by the sounds of the comments here they went even lower than a snakes belly today. They have no idea or more like don’t care how this is so disrespectful to Pricks poor Mum, his brother and Gail’s partner must surely know what these two wazocks are doing ?
they also don’t care how triggering this must be for lots of their Sheep!

Reactions: 10
The mentality of the Lodge guys…… don’t talk about their personal stuff, work etc because some things need to be private, but discuss someone else’s private health and medical issues 🤔

They are sharing someone else’s sad personal matters with the narrative that they need to pay the bills, then sharing that prick is sleep talking about his dying mother, just to cement an extra layer of pity from the paying sheep. Bloody degenerates the pair of them.

Here is a solution guys, take a break from vlogging and pay the bills with the money you saved from not being in Florida right now 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I wouldn’t advise anyone to watch it it’s disgusting. Baldy using the click bait title should be enough. Saying this is their job what the hell is he talking about.

they are completely deluded they go away for the last god knows how many years and they now think having to stay home and the worlds against them

nothing justifies you two still filming

Reactions: 13
Barnsley Hospice https://www.barnsleyhospice.org/

As I've mentioned, this hospice is around the corner from me in Barnsley and we have recently had to have experience of visiting and losing someone whilst they were in the hospice 's care.
I have to say that from my own experience, Barnsley Hospice is without question, one of the warmest, most caring, diligent, professional and dedicated places, of its type, that I have ever had to visit and sadly I have visted a few.
Our situation with them was unique and they pulled out all the stops to make everyone comfortable and to facilitate visits.
All of this is done within the remit of caring for very poorly patients let alone their relatives. Let alone their demanding, half-baked, neuro-divergent- dim-witted and caustic relatives who see the bad in everything and the worth in nothing.
So many times, I have wanted to go and sit around the corner at Barnsley Hospice to wait for prick and dick to arrive to give them my thoughts but to be honest, I reckon they would hurry and mince off into the building, wafting a wave at me as they did! bUT of course, we dont know what date they are on currently so they may not be even visiting there any more.

I have today however, sent a letter to Barnsley Hospice, warning them that there are vloggers visiting and using their camera inside the building (when pouty was doing the jigsaw etc) and are seeking to tarnish the reputation of our towns only, much valued Hospice. I am not naming anyone whatsoever but the inside of any place of this nature should not be vlogged in my opinion.

Where people have spent months of their lives raising money for BH, prick and dick are knocking it in a short space of time and its not acceptable. As you two are reading this, perhaps you could bear this in mind? Have a thought for someone else for a change!

You've slagged off Barnsley yet would live in Cawthorne (you'd never fit in!) just a few miles away from the town centre You've found that since being away, Barnsley has far more to offer than some of the tit tips that you visit and that we are now an up and coming town even though you still moan. After all prick, you come from Royston.
Crime and Safety in Royston, South Yorkshire. Royston is among the top 10 most dangerous small towns in South Yorkshire, and is the 48th most dangerous overall in the UK. The overall crime rate in Royston in 2021 was 89 crimes per 1,000 people. Sheesh!

Poor Gail. I do hope that you get some comfort to allow you to rest and to get some relief from this awful pain that you are in and I am sorry that we know, quite literally, all your ins and outs. Your son and his partner, husband, sycophantic hole accomplice are letting us all know the good and the bad in much more detail than we need.

Sorry that this is longwinded but my goodness I'm pissed off!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
''Your monthly pledges, along with getting you a host of exluisive content will go to helping us make better videos in the form of new equipment, new software and help with travel expenses so we can take you along with us''

Remember every day is best
Lots of Love
Leigh & Nick

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The whole, we’ve ate NOTHING ALL DAY and we’ve been at the hospice for hours. Why would you not be prepared??
If you read the comments on the latest vlog that is exactly what they want people feel sorry for them and more gullible people would send them money
anyone else in their situation would using the small platform they have to help raise funds for the hospice, cancer research etc but like everything else in their life these entitled bastards think they DESERVE more. WANT, TAKE and NEED! They make me so angry!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hospices are run on charitable donations including the wages. They have no idea what damage they can do by slagging the place off.

I bet they don’t declare this work to the tax man

Reactions: 13
I'd send it straight back!
Haha you beat me to it!

---

Over the years has anyone actually heard them praise a business other than big Disney?

They are always putting small businesses down on their channel and now a new low of a hospice.

only praise I ever saw was the small coffee shop in Florida who gave them a free coffee but then forgot who they were the next time they went

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The whole, we’ve ate NOTHING ALL DAY and we’ve been at the hospice for hours. Why would you not be prepared??

anyone else in their situation would using the small platform they have to help raise funds for the hospice, cancer research etc but like everything else in their life these entitled bastards think they DESERVE more. WANT, TAKE and NEED! They make me so angry!
They defo would have have food at MD. They didn’t vlog it so they can say they had nothing for dramatic effect. Also they would have been encouraged by the staff to have a break and food. I always offer tea and toast where I can

• Heart
I'm just trying to imagine a situation in which I'd discuss the contents of my terminally ill mother's rectum on the internet.

I knew they were bad - but they're genuinely two of the most disgusting people on youtube after this imo.

Reactions: 24
Not watched these two in ages but yesterdays vlog popped up. What is going on with their disordered eating? Claiming they’ve had 400 calories all day and won’t eat a bit of fish because it has 500 cals in it? And saying they were stuffed after eating a “double portion” of quorn at 400 calories and that they could easily have had half of that. So a grown man thinks a 200 calorie tea is sufficient? I feed my cat more than that!

Reactions: 17
Driving near the start of the vlog, Pricks head was really shaking and his skin had a slight yellow tinge to it.
Also, bedding straight out of the packet and onto the bed, yuk!

• Heart
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.