The Lodge Guys #33 Baldy's unhappy they can't get away...the flat's the only place they can stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤢🤮 pass the sick bag!

so paying sheep are friends and fellow you tubers are family 👌🏻🖕🏻
Oh duck right off Bazza. If you want two guys who shamelessly vlog a dying parent as “family”, you need to give your head a serious wobble. You’re as pathetic as they are. And if you think what they are doing is acceptable “content” you’re as despicable as they are. Sincerely hope you read this you piece of 💩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
''Your monthly pledges, along with getting you a host of exluisive content will go to helping us make better videos in the form of new equipment, new software and help with travel expenses so we can take you along with us''

Remember every day is best
Lots of Love
Leigh & Nick
Along with paying for our3+ homes and the utilities that go along with that plus 20+ weeks of holidays per year and all the teacakes in Yorkshire!
Plus I’m sure it never used to have anything about travel expenses on there before 😮

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Can sharing a happy meal or toasted teacake whilst mooching around a farm shop be classed as "Daily Adventures"? Move over Indiana Jones cause Statler and Waldorf here are about to steal your thunder. They are only in their 40's and are living like auld men.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can sharing a happy meal or toasted teacake whilst mooching around a farm shop be classed as "Daily Adventures"? Move over Indiana Jones cause Statler and Waldorf here are about to steal your thunder. They are only in their 40's and are living like auld men.
Sorry to point out your possible typo but surely you must mean auld ladies ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really hope Gail never watches the vlogs, they were absolutely awful in this one.....saying they wish they were at the lodge or in Florida rather than there......sharing very personal things about the poor woman and the horrendous things she is going through. Then moaning because two grown men (🤣) haven't prepared themselves for the day ahead and claim they haven't eaten except a poorly ladies cast offs!
Take a bleeping packed lunch or send the wet pouty lettuce out to get some food you utter bleeping fucks!

In Pricks defense, this is his mum and the wine might help him relax so Pouty needs to piss off with his judgy comment about fizzy water vs Glass of Pinoooo Noooooooaaaaaa. Let him have it without judgment. He did look exhausted and very upset at the end

Queue Pouty to then tell us Prick talks about his mum in his sleep.....well of course he does because that's the only time when he hasn't got you interrupting and making it all about you.....bald twit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I think we all said back in October that I hope they don’t use his mums situation for views. How wrong we were eh? Just when you think they can’t get any worse, they do! Oh we can’t say too much about it , then in the next scene they go into full detail about her bowel movements. Just awful beyond belief! They then moan how hard it is visiting etc….. bleeping try it when you have a full time job and kids to deal with! When you go for the sympathy vote for money( to put food on the table) in these circumstances then it’s not possible to get any lower! I know you are reading this you pair of free loading despicable wankers! 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 15
Response on latest vlog to why they don't take a break while his mom is ill, IT'S OUR JOB! Why it seems only a few years ago that Nick insisted they didn't do it for the money as You Tube paid a pittance. 🤣

Reactions: 11
Response on latest vlog to why they don't take a break while his mom is ill, IT'S OUR JOB! Why it seems only a few years ago that Nick insisted they didn't do it for the money as You Tube paid a pittance. 🤣
Exactly.....also they are now always shopping in Aldi where as before they spent silly money on their shopping

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If bazza and the female prison warden are "family"...why didn't they receive a card from the boyfriends??

Baldrick said it was only family that got them and the Florida dummies didn't so they clearly aren't "family"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If bazza and the female prison warden are "family"...why didn't they receive a card from the boyfriends??

Baldrick said it was only family that got them and the Florida dummies didn't so they clearly aren't "family"
You made me laugh prison warden that sums her up 😂 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I really hope Gail never watches the vlogs, they were absolutely awful in this one.....saying they wish they were at the lodge or in Florida rather than there......sharing very personal things about the poor woman and the horrendous things she is going through. Then moaning because two grown men (🤣) haven't prepared themselves for the day ahead and claim they haven't eaten except a poorly ladies cast offs!
Take a bleeping packed lunch or send the wet pouty lettuce out to get some food you utter bleeping fucks!

In Pricks defense, this is his mum and the wine might help him relax so Pouty needs to piss off with his judgy comment about fizzy water vs Glass of Pinoooo Noooooooaaaaaa. Let him have it without judgment. He did look exhausted and very upset at the end

Queue Pouty to then tell us Prick talks about his mum in his sleep.....well of course he does because that's the only time when he hasn't got you interrupting and making it all about you.....bald twit
There is a sainsbury supermarket not 500 yards from the hospice

Reactions: 7
I try not to blame the sheep too much. They are often vulnerable, lonely people. However, I do want to give them a shake and tell them they are funding a pair of lazy bastards to be on permanent holiday.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.