The Lodge Guys #33 Baldy's unhappy they can't get away...the flat's the only place they can stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched them for a while tend to go through phases with Youtubers. I'm sorry to hear about his mum I have only seen there latest two videos I take it her cancer is terminal?

Reactions: 3
When the inevitable happens, Prick needs to get rid of that bleeping dead weight and make a nice life for himself with someone who has a bit of curiosity about him and who actually enjoys life.

Literally cannot believe I am rooting for Prick but I guess that is how awful Pouty has been the last few months.

Reactions: 17
Did anyone else hear Nick saying about family squabbles he said it in the kitchen on the last vlog..

I wonder if he's meaning Gails boyfriends ( Phil I think he's called?) family?,
yet they will have been there for Gail all that time when Nick wasn't so I hope they are getting there place and they deserve it more than Baldy ..
Did anyone else hear Nick saying about family squabbles he said it in the kitchen on the last vlog..

I wonder if he's meaning Gails boyfriends ( Phil I think he's called?) family?,
yet they will have been there for Gail all that time when Nick wasn't so I hope they are getting there place and they deserve it more than Baldy ..
I heard it, I reckon he kicked that hole in the wall he had to fix too. You could tell the way Leigh was umming and ahhing in the background.

Reactions: 12
He sounds like an aunt of mine who hasn’t done any care for her parents in years and my dad would be called In when my Nan was still alive yet wants as much from her parents as possible, even taken stuff from the house for her kids.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
He sounds like an aunt of mine who hasn’t done any care for her parents in years and my dad would be called In when my Nan was still alive yet wants as much from her parents as possible, even taken stuff from the house for her kids.
I agree!

It really annoys me how one minute he moans about helping Gail and acts like everything is a chore then next breath tries to act like the loving son, it doesn't wash with me!

Reactions: 13
Girl up north twin she really jumping on the Disney bandwagon she just like prick and pouty
I can’t stand her ..and her fake like of disney
---

And hoping he gets the will
---

Hey if you decide to become a patron you get this awesome magnet ! 😆😝🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Hey if you decide to become a patron you get this awesome magnet ! 😆😝🤣
What a tit generic design......someones been on Canva!
Nothing even saying Patreon, no date.....Poor show Lodge Twats......although at least all the words are together this time 🙊

• Haha
I see some sort of Patreon partnership scam coming up… four scammers are better than one, as the old scamming fucks say.
Thats how we found Bazza... no tit 🤣
All by design.
PSA It is ' their ' Bazza you thicko.
Barry Lynch The Leach & The Scam Guys. Sounds like a terrible band you would hear at the local social club.

When the inevitable happens, Prick needs to get rid of that bleeping dead weight and make a nice life for himself with someone who has a bit of curiosity about him and who actually enjoys life.

Literally cannot believe I am rooting for Prick but I guess that is how awful Pouty has been the last few months.
Haha I was thinking the same thing recently. Prick is a massive prick of course, but he's up front about it so you know what's he's like within 5 minutes of watching him interact with people. Abrasive, narcissistic, no filter etc.

Pouty on the other hand is also a prick but hides it behind a veneer of niceness and passive aggression which winds me up a lot more. He's also completely bleeping useless and bone idle, another thing I hate to see in people.

At least these last couple of months of vlogs have really shown Pouty's true colours, he can't even hide his inherent selfishness now someone else in the family has taken away his spotlight

Reactions: 13
I know that prick is Gail son but to me he wants to be a big man and don’t want anyone helping him with Gail it’s seems that he wants to be in charge and told Gail partner I’m looking after my MUM and you can duck off and be clearing out her bank account I think and by the looks of it he bossing the hospice about which he is a bastard doing that

I know that prick is Gail son but to me he wants to be a big man and don’t want anyone helping him with Gail it’s seems that he wants to be in charge and told Gail partner I’m looking after my MUM and you can duck off and be clearing out her bank account I think and by the looks of it he bossing the hospice about which he is a bastard doing that
Shame he wasn't the doting son before the illness. I think they only saw each other twice a year. I think her partners children and grandchildren knows her better than Nick does.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is why I keep saying my dad should enjoy his money, he can’t take it with him and he’s looked after both of us very well inheritance wise so it’s not like we were forgotten we are just getting it earlier than other family members

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.